Im started to get a hang of thing with mentors but some do have lives. So I have a few questions well maybe several to point me in right direction or just post a video I missed.
- There seems to be about a 3 second lag using 3 switches as 1 is there a fix for this?
- Related to 1 all 3 switches work but status light does not change on other 2 is there a fix for this? My load switch is located behind a door but other switchs are in front of me and cant see if kids left light on.
- Can I use a on/off switch as a dimmer if I have a dimmer in group and dimmer controls the load? Would save a ton of money on switches.
- I have 3 harmoney hubs that I kinda dont use I find it better to use the remote to navigate, Im pretty sure I came across a app but baby steps Ill cross that bridge later If need be, Looking for something simple to set up as in GF is wanting to fall asleep she can say alexa upstairs bedroom tv off or volume up. Nothing fancy just with basic skills that works with hubitat and alexa.
- Id like to control my garage door using the app best thing if it could simply open the garage door when I arrive automatically but wait for me to manually close it. Uncertain if I need more apps to do this or what device to use.
Thanks for any feedback answers can be in form to link to videos or in one has more time explain. Im really finally getting a feel for the flow. In advanced my hubitat is on most current firmware, I have a range extender in a small house. I built from closest to furthest. I didnt add more then 5 things every 5 days. Still learning. Lots of questions but now instead of 8 posts I can combine it to 1 since I kinda of have a clue. Thanks again!!!!