Tuya 2 gang Zigbee switch

Have you succeed to make it working with HE?

Hello, not yet. I havent been able to get to work on this switch yet. Have to wait till switch available again.

Hello All,

I just added the same device and followed the steps in here, but my 3-gang switch still doesnt work. Can someone help me out?

Gr Tay

Please use the latest version of this driver :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/martinkura-svk/Hubitat/main/Moes%20ZigBee%20Wall%20Switch

2 Likes

1 Like

You are welcome.

Hi - I think this post (by me) is asking about the same family of switches:

Does this driver support different switch press types....?
Thanks!

No - different switches.

Also, the in-wall relays that you are asking about only support on/off (with any hub - not just Hubitat).

1 Like

Ah - OK - my confusion in that case.

Yes, I know they only support on/off - the idea was to use them simply as powered buttons using the in-wall face plate of my choice - they are cheaper than battery powered buttons (which in any case don't match my decor) and have the huge bonus of not needing to have batteries changed...

Are the switches I've linked to supported in this way by any drivers you know of...?

If the switches that you could receive today are the same as those that have been sold from the same store just a few months ago - yes, these ( _TZ3000_bvrlqyj7 ) are supported by this driver: Zemismart Zigbee 1/2/3/4 gang light switches - #36 by kkossev Although, with AliExpress sellers you never know. If not in a hurry, it may be a good idea to purchase only one pcs, test and if it works buy more.

These devices send back to HE the on/off status of the physical switch connected to the module, so yes - you could use them as just a remote switch/button without wiring and controlling directly any bulbs.

1 Like

You can experiment also with these : Tuya Smart ZigBee Switch Kinetic Self Powered Wireless Switch (no battery)

Ah - now that's very interesting - I have a similar one in use that doesn't talk anything other than its local protocol between the Rx and Tx parts - thanks for pointing it out!
Not useful everywhere (can't use different face plates specifically), but there are at least two places I can think of in my house at least that it will be a help.

1 Like

The kinetic switch is of a push type, when pressed it simply toggles the electronic module status On or Off. The clicking sound is not higher than other similar mechanical switches. You can control the actual electronic switch from HE at the same time.

1 Like

Hi @kkossev

I have purchased this zigbee module:

Here is my pairing device info:

I hoped your Zemismart ZigBee Wall Switch Multi-Gang driver will work. But I am not able to manage to get child device. Always end up on one gang like this

Unit was deleted, and repaired to HE few times... no success

Can you please advice if the driver is compatible? If so, how do I initialise parent device?

1 Like

Hi Lubomir,

I've just published a modified version of Markus's drivers - can you try this one :

It is strange that there are no any attributes shown on the Current States screenshot.

Please make a screenshot of the device web page ‘Device Details’, that includes the Last Activity and the Data sections.

hi @kkossev

Seems like your recommendation for the modified Zigbee - Generic Switch (w/ healthStatus)
works well.

I can see 3 parent devices now

Device 01/02 represents switches, but what is Device F2?

And the Device details with new driver:

You can simply ignore it for now, it is a Green Power endpoint available in the new Zigbee 3.0 devices that confuse most of the HE inbuilt multi-endpoint drivers, but also Markus's driver as well. Should be simply filtered in the drivers code and not count as a switch. When I have the time I will add skipping it in Markus''s driver.

Many thanks for your help & support :+1:

1 Like