Trouble shooting zigbee / verify zigbee bulbs repeat

Continuing the discussion from GLEDOPTO color zigbee bulbs:

@at9 , I didn't want to hijack the purpose of the other forum topic

I did what you suggested and I only have a couple bulbs some sengled bulbs and the Gledopto that i put on the hub, below is what I get when I use this link http://HUB_IP_ADDRESS/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo

Is there some where I can go to get a 101 course of how to read the below ?

Parent child parameters
EzspGetParentChildParametersResponse [childCount=2, parentEui64=0000000000000000, parentNodeId=65535]

Child Data
child:[Master Sitting Room, 5915, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]
child:[Master Bedroom, F7A4, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]

Neighbor Table Entry
[Family Room Light, 83CB], LQI:255, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:1

Route Table Entry

Not an expert on this, but from what I can see, is that Master Sitting Room and Master Bedroom are talking directly with the hub (child devices). Family Room Light being in the neighbor table tells me that it is a repeater. Since it’s not in the Route Table, it’s not currently repeating anything.

End Devices that don't repeat will be under the Child Data. Battery devices may or may not appear here all the time but will still be connected.

Neighbor Table Entry are the devices that do repeat.

And any routes taken by a device via a repeater will appear in the Route Table Entry.

Here's mine below to see what I'm talking about.
Sensor is a temp and humidity sensor that doesn't appear in the child devices but is connecting through my Bathroom Switch.

I also have some motion sensors connected directly and are working but don't show up on here.

If you really want to do this all properly you would need to get an Xbee and map it out in detail.

Parent child parameters
EzspGetParentChildParametersResponse [childCount=2, parentEui64=0000000000000000, parentNodeId=65535]

Child Data
child:[Fridge Temp, AB5A, type:EMBER_SLEEPY_END_DEVICE]
child:[zigbee button, C16F, type:EMBER_SLEEPY_END_DEVICE]

Neighbor Table Entry
[Lamp, 33D4], LQI:254, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:3
[Power Point, 681E], LQI:254, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:1
[Bathroom Switch, 6EB1], LQI:254, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:1
[Kitchen Light, 9F0D], LQI:255, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:5

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Sensor, BD3E] via [Bathroom Switch, 6EB1]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Lamp, 33D4] via [Lamp, 33D4]

Thanks everyone this helps alot !! Now I can verify what repeats

Those two child devices are sengled bulbs , explains why not repeating

The neighborhood bulb was a glendao bulb I am testing

Assuming since these are directly on HE they have their own zigbee channel separate from HUE.
I have some things on HUE hub also

Is this a route table as in hops, is the lamp taking one hop thru the sensor to get back to the hub ?

No Sensor is going through the bathroom switch which is connected directly to the hub.
Ignore the lamp I don't actually know what causes the lamp to go through itself it but figure it's when it was going through a repeater then connects directly.

Here's what it is now and both have changed their routes.

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Sensor, BD3E] via [Power Point, 681E]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Lamp, 33D4] via [Bathroom Switch, 6EB1]

For a bit of context the sensor and lamp are right next to each other and the power point and bathroom switch are about 2 meters apart in the same room. The routes either take change all the time.