Tile Master exessive hub load

Has anyone seen this before?
I just did a soft reset and the usally dead to the logs Tile Master 2 is squaking like crazy on one tile; the rest are fine. Char count is 422

dev:6992024-02-29 16:46:19.620errorcom.hubitat.app.exception.LimitExceededException: App 472 generates excessive hub load on line 74 (method sendTile01)

I feel guilty to recommend something outside of Bryan's remit, so I hope he doesn't feel put off by this... but have you considered Tile Builder by @garyjmilne? i get that Tile Master offered certain capabilities like device control that I am not sure whether Gary's does.... But just thought I would set the kitten amongst the budgies and let them duke it out (hopefully) without too much damage.... Hopefully I haven't ruffled too many feathers... :slight_smile:

Thanks.
The weirdness stopped in about 30 minutes and has not come back.
I will have a look at the other app only because I think Bryan isn't maintaining his code anymore?

1 Like

Tile Builder does not provide a control option. But it is actively maintained and enhanced so it's possible that might be an option I consider down the road.

1 Like

I believe that is correct vis-a-vis code maintenance. It's always nice to know what your options are and just reading the main Tile Builder thread will give you a pretty good look at it's capabilities.

FYI Simon that I did a post on how to use Tile Builder for seamless control using MakerAPI. It was really just a matter of getting the links correct but works very well.

1 Like