Thermostat controller 2.0 error

Hello, FYI I still have the same problem with the 2.3.4.115 version.

I'm sorry, but what problem are you having? Please post a screenshot of the Logs if you are seeing an error. What you posted above does not include the full line from the logs. I need to see the entire thing with a screenshot.

Hello, I did not post the log because is exactly the same error that I had in my previous post.
What is this error? it is a problem whit my configuration ?
Error: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [20.0]

Am I the only one with this error?
Thanks

Here is the error and log

Unexpected Error

An unexpected error has occurred trying to load the app. Check Logs for more information.

Error: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [20.0] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long), take(int), any(groovy.lang.Closure), each(groovy.lang.Closure)

Log

app:13202022-11-29 18:52:01.445errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.lang.String.call() is applicable for argument types: (java.math.BigDecimal) values: [20.0] Possible solutions: wait(), any(), wait(long), take(int), any(groovy.lang.Closure), each(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 406 (method mainPage)

Never mind. I will find the issue.

Fix coming in next release.

Thanks for the fix, the 2.3.4.116 fix my problem. :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello,

I want to control the “Thermo Salon” from the “Humidity sensor” temperature.

The “thermController-Thermo-Salon” is heating ( T= 20.1 and set point =21) but the real thermostat don’t heat.

If I change the setpoint on the “thermController-Thermo-Salon” is also change on the “Thermo Salon”, but it’s look that the temperature does not send to the real thermostat?

What am I doing wrong?

If I change the setpoint on the “thermController-Thermo-Salon” is also change on the “Thermo Salon”, but it’s look that the temperature does not send to the real thermostat?

What am I doing wrong?

@bravenel
I'm trying to setup Thermostat Controller.
I have the same error as the people above:
Error: Cannot invoke method capitalize() on null object

Below are some screenshots:

The people above had their error resolved. Are you on Release 2.3.4.120?

I'm on 2.3.4.119
The screenshot above, taken today, says there are no updates available.

Also, on the log screenshot, you'll notice there are multiple Thermostat Controller 2.0 . I did uninstall & reinstall it multiple times when i got the error. Does that mean it was never uninstalled but installed multiple times?

I think your thermostat is not setup correctly, and its driver is probably out of date. Please show a screenshot of the Current States from the device page for the thermostat. It is probably missing a proper value for the attribute called supportedThermostatModes. There is a fix for this that you can read about here:

Thanks for the link. I'll have a look.

The thermostat is a Sinopé TH1124ZB. The diver was provided by Hubitat.

How can i get that .120 version?

What's your thought on the other question about having multiple Thermostat Controller 2.0 showing in the log?

Here's the screenshot requested.

Well, i don't know why it took a few days for version 2.3.4.120 to become available on the hub, but tonight it did. I installed it.
I'll retry Thermostat Controller shortly.

The post above is not applicable, as your thermostat Current States is valid. I'm not sure what is going on with this. My suggestion would be to remove this instance of Thermostat Controller, and recreate it. If that throws the same error, I'll have to dig deeper into what is going on with this.

Version .120 helped. I was able to re-install the Thermostat Controller and add one. So far so good. That had not worked with version ,119.
It will be a few days before i will have time to actually set it up and tested it.
Thanks for your help Bruce.

I updated the original driver for this thermostat to support this without the extra work. It's located in the original thread for the driver:

1 Like