The new Tuya Human Presence Sensors ( TS0225 _TZE200_hl0ss9oa _TZE200_2aaelwxk) have actually 5.8GHz modules inside

Same with those.

The only good sensor that has Zones currently is the Aqara FP2 which is a WiFi device.

AHHH,, Well, We can play with these regardless. LOL

B- for effort on my end.. :frowning:

I did go ahead and design and wall and stand mount for this. So if anyone has a 3D printer and wants it. Let me know - Took me 7 variations to get it good enough to put on my kitchen shelf.

2 Likes

Nice. Another option could be this type of product. You can fix the mount to the back of the sensor.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, does the driver fully support this sensor? I have one someone got me for christmas, but i’m noticing the “radar” is showing disabled, and i don’t see any way to enable it? Anyone have a clue, or am i dense and just miss the comment on this above? Thanks!!

The ' * radarStatus : 0 - disabled' is a copy&paste bug in the latest version, it should read '0 - clear', or 'operational'. Just ignore it, I have to fix this in the next update, but now I am in the middle of another big project and don't want to make changes to this driver without having the time to carefully review and re-test the changes.