The new Tuya Human Presence Sensors ( TS0225 _TZE200_hl0ss9oa _TZE200_2aaelwxk) have actually 5.8GHz modules inside

I received my line level sensor today.

*update this device is reporting as

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 46
  • manufacturer: _TZE204_dtzziy1e
  • model: TS0601

State Variables

• deviceProfile : TS0601_SBYX0LM6_RADAR
  • packetID : 5
  • rxCounter : 91
  • driverVersion : 1.4.4 2023/08/18 10:43 PM
  • txCounter : 31
  • notPresentCounter : 0
  • motionStarted : 1693099893356

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805689860065.html

2 Likes

My ceiling mount version arrived as well so I opened it up.

*update this is reporting with this data

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 46
  • manufacturer: _TZE204_clrdrnya
  • model: TS0601
  • tuyaVersion: 1.0.6

State Variables

• packetID : 0
  • rxCounter : 5
  • driverVersion : 1.4.5 2023/08/26 1:44 PM
  • txCounter : 0
  • notPresentCounter : 0
  • motionStarted : 1693099496058

2 Likes

Working for me when I click the link in the forum. Maybe you have something blocking?

This is the form factor I am most interested in (rear power connection for ceiling mounting). Very interested to know if it has the ‘non-spammy’ firmware onboard. Have you been able to confirm? If it does I will go ahead and order one.

Not yet. Have to dig out out a box of old extension cords to make a pig tail for testing. Probably tomorrow.

Ok so this one looks like a 5.8g sensor ( _TZE200_2aaelwxk). I was really hoping for the 24g on this one because I really like the form factor on it. They did a great job on the ball pivot and its very small. I also thought it worked pretty well.

1 Like

@JumpJump thank you for the detailed pictures!

When you pair all of the new toys to HE, please add the Device Details Data sections (as text) to your previous posts, so that we can identify the different models easier.

Even Neo Coolcam has a 24G sensor now: https://a.aliexpress.com/_EGN6HTD

You are correct. The network I'm on blocks all traffic to/from known high-risk cyber attack countries and that site is hosted on one.

Aliexpress is based in China but is a legit site that ships worldwide. Like any online marketplace, caveat emptor, but there’s no inherent security risk to browsing their website.

Just for clarification I believe this member was actually referring to not being able to access the manual for the device that I linked above rather than Aliexpress. But everyone should be careful with Aliexpress. I haven't had serious issues, but it's wise to approach it with caution.

1 Like

Ah I got lost in the links above, lol.

I’ve never run into a serious issue on Aliexpress either. Using PayPal or Apple Pay provides a lot of reassurance if an issue does occur.

I’m just too impatient to wait for their shipping most of the time.

1 Like

The biggest reason I don't use Ali very much...I have become such an impatient wus due to Amazon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@kkossev I've updated the above posts for the 2 mains units. Neither of them took an update when connected to the Tuya hub. They don't appear to have the same level of detail available as some other devices. Like no breathe setting. They do have the relay on them.

This is what mine came with as for instructions. I will post pics of the inside of the sensor shortly.

Purchased from this seller

Got the TS0601 and it works like a charm. Only lux seems to be a bit spammy.
Radar fadingtime could only be set with the attribute editor.

But it seems to react fast, and acurate.
Have it inslalled in my garage.

In the logs, it gives a java error:

This looks like the one I posted above just a few posts up. Mine was a 5.8g sensor inside. I hope yours is a 24g. They are a bit of a pain to open. I squeezed the ends to get it to open the gap on the sides. The back cap is held in on the ends, but if you get a spudger in the side you can work to the end. The ball is friction fit on a post on the back so don't worry if you pull it off.

I have the similar on two of mine. The line number may be different due to different driver version.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: null on line 1921 (method parse)

Can you replicate this error? I need to know which driver version you are using.