The Home Remote

yeah that was it I had to name it a name + add . HRP

Hi Bill,
I I have been able to get my weather page setup and working THANK YOU for the help!
On to my next issue, I have the red ON/Off switch setup in my Hubitat configuration, and I am using the Push and Hold scene selectors to run some light scenarios in Rule Machine successfully>
I was trying to make a dedicated button for the 4 lighting scenes I created in Rule Machine for Movie Lights, Work Lights and a couple of others.
My issue is the Device configuration page file only calls out EnergyMeter, PowerMeter and Switch as the capabilities, is there a way I can copy that and add the Push, Hold and other extended capabilities to a new axml file to include the additional capabilities?
Are attributes the way to do this? I have a number of these innovelli red switches in use.
If you could point me to some examples or tutorials of how to modify the Tile and Switch files to use the added Push or Hold functions for scenes?

Bill,
Never mind I got virtual switches working with Home Remote talking to Hubitat. it is working just fine now.
Thanks again for all your help in getting me started.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.