Switch recommendations to reduce delays with Bond

I switched to the Inovelli fan switches about 9 months ago but the error messages don't look familiar

1 Like

I use bond and I have not... I also use picos to activate the light and it works very quickly.

2 Likes

i feel like I need to switch to picos and that it's related to my switches... the good news is I can use the old switches in some rooms that don't have smart switches so i can "sort of" justify to the wife.

i did change the rule to turn on my living room switches. here is the log

i wouldn't call it instant as there was a bit of a delay with the other switch (it's directly next to this switch) turning on but it wasn't nearly as bad as the bond.

If I was to go pico, I would need the hub and 3 pico's do they have a bundle around picos?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lutron-caseta-wireless-smart-lighting-dimmer-switch-starter-kit-white/6288008.p?skuId=6288008

thinking of getting this and two additional picos for the fans, do they make a pico that's best suited for my application? I guess for the fans i will hardwire the line and load in the box so the fan is always getting power and then use the pico's to activate lights / fan speed etc.

The PRO hub... not the regular one.

2 Likes