Support for Bond hub

Cool. Last thing could you click the gear icon next to the app and provide the properties (like fan properties?). You can mask out your token for security. I’ll try to look into this later tonight. Please also make sure you have the latest code, I changed a bunch this weekend

Here you go. Hopefully you can see it. I updated everything using Package Manager this morning. I appreciate your time. Thanks

Do you get anything in the logs when you actually try to control the light? The logs you pasted are unfortunately related to fan speed, nothing there about the lights :frowning:

Also changing the label is working for me:

Not being able to change the name is just the way HE works, nothing I can do about that.

It was a bug in the latest app version from the previous change to support multiple Smart by Bond devices. Just pushed a new app version that should fix it.

Not sure if that was meant for me but here's the screenshot. If it was meant for me GitHub is still showing the sane version I have and still doesn't work. Thanks again.

It wasn't but now that I've seen your error it should fix it too. I think it was a github cache issue, a new version (1.3.2) should be available now. Github delays things by up top 5-10 mins.

1 Like

Great confirmed the off now works. Thanks again mate!

1 Like

Yeah it'd be possible... it's more about finding time to do it!

1 Like

Still happening. Think I'll try deleting everything and start over.

No worries. Just thought it would be a great addition for a future release but no rush. I currently monitor it via another method but building presence in would be pretty cool.

I am getting similar on all 4 fans. Sometimes, it will turn on fan but won't turn it right back off or change speeds. Trying to control the liight never works. I updated to 1.3.2 thru HPM and have tried unplugging and re-plugging in Bond Home. I can control fine thru Bond app.

This just started happening in last 24-48 hours.

Are you doing anything when this happens? What driver is device 680?

1.3.3 should fix all these errors now (sorry I have no fans to test with so I'm relying on others!) but would still be helpful to have some details @stephen_nutt

1 Like

I was getting the same errors (I didn't look initially) I then just applied 1.3.3 and confirmed it's resolved.

1 Like

All good for me too. Thanks

2 Likes

Any voice commands work for light and speed?

There is nothing built into this app to handle voice. You might want to take a look at the Alexa and/or Google Home apps that come with HE. That’s how you’d setup voice commands for these devices.

I had them setup. If I remember correctly they duplicated the commands sent when this integration is installed. For instance, my fan would turn on and back off.

I’ve never heard that. It works for me. If you experience issues please provide logs

If you use the Bond Home Alexa skill, you can ask her to "Turn on Fan to 25%". However, if you connect the fan thru Hubitat's Echo skill, you don't have the ability to set the fan speed; just turn fan off/on. Don't do both or you will have duplicate devices in Alexa. Google Home doesn't give option for fan speed as far as I can find.

1 Like