Super basic Z-Wave parameter tool

Are there any solutions available to define associations?

Not at the moment. This is on our upgrade list for Z-Wave. Stay tuned...

Really, I would think the device driver would be the best place to enable configuring parameters and group association. You should take a look at how they've done it with openHAB.

@Ericm took the other approach. He created an App for Associations. Perhaps it's just semantics. The driver has the association ZWave commands implemented but doesn't know how. The app knows how, but needs the ZWave commands.

I'm not really interested in associations but @bravenel got me exited with that "Upgrade List for Z-Wave"... Anything else you can share?:grin:

I tried to create a new device driver but I get an error saying "Value too long for column "ARGUMENTS VARCHAR(255)"" on the line that starts with "command "setParameter"". Any ideas on how to solve this?

I don't understand what you are trying to do and from where...

In my Hubitat Portal under Drivers Code I click to create a new driver and paste the code from the link in the first post and click save. That's when I get the error. Do I need to modify it in some way or should I be putting it somewhere else?

Yes, but make sure you choose "raw code" and the select all/copy/paste. Or you can select raw code, then copy the link from your browser and choose import in the driver creation page.

I think I see what's going on.
On line 33 in the code, replace Parameter with P in all the description elements in the map.

command "setParameter",[[name:"parameterNumber",type:"NUMBER", description:"P Number", constraints:["NUMBER"]],[name:"size",type:"NUMBER", description:"P Size", constraints:["NUMBER"]],[name:"value",type:"NUMBER", description:"P Value", constraints:["NUMBER"]]]

Hopefully that will get that string under 255 chars...