Sunsa Wand - Simple Smart Blinds

Put the link in w/out http, like below:

http://community.hubitat.com/t/sunsa-wand-simple-smart-blinds/63900/20

I'll repost it as a functioning link. :slight_smile:

OK, we got it - info/images posted above.

1 Like

So looking at the pics, it appears that the process is to remove the tilt control mechanism inside the blinds, regardless of what kind of blinds they are (wand or corded) and replace the stock tilt controll mecanism w/the Sunsa tilt controll, and then attach the Sunsa wand to the blind.

I hear everyone loud and clear on local API :slight_smile:

I will make sure we get to this!

5 Likes

Rivers of gold will be yours with local control.

1 Like

:smiley:

You got that right!

Boo. No thanks. As per my email to you previously, personally I won't buy anything from you unless you provide a local endpoint solution. I'm not going to be reliant on your cloud service which may dissappear next year. No thanks.

1 Like

Now now, be nice, no booing... :wink:

We just need to give them some time now to make it happen. :slight_smile:

Booooo!

I reserve the right to Boo like a spoilt child whenever I want to and throw all my toys out of my pram at any mention of Cloud APIs.

1FA067A8-2681-4971-9088-4723176B6AB5

And I ask all vendors to do the growing up, not me ok :rofl:

Withings are yet another case. Their Cloud API sucks. Frankly I wish I'd never bought their junk and certainly won't buy any more.

/Booing (for now)

1 Like

Something about "pram" - always loved that word, it just sounds like such a proper, almost formal name for a baby buggy. :wink:

1 Like

Any update on this wand?

@leeonestop right now we are heads down getting Sunsa Wands out to our backers, we are still committed to getting local API in place!

1 Like

@Sunsa do you have any extra. I want to order one and try it. Thanks

You can still order on Indiegogo :smiley:

1 Like

Ordered my "test-wand" today. :slight_smile: Will be trying it out on an existing older blind that uses cords rather than a wand to see how that goes, and will get some feedback from the wife about whether or not it meets her standards.

But to fully deploy across our blinds I really need the local API so I can integrate w/out the cloud. Thanks for confirming that the local API is still on the list. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that! Since your blinds have a cord don't forget you will need to convert the tilt mechanism.

1 Like

I just order mine also and can't wait to try it out as I'm trying it out on a older vertical blind. Thanks

Awesome!

Has anyone receive the Sunsa Wand yet?