Sunricher ZG2833K8_EU05 driver

Hello

i am new here. i switched from Homey to Hubitat and for now very pleased with it.
much more reliable then the homey.

i have a zigbee switch from sunricher in my house but i can't find any driver for it.
now it runs on a rgb genie driver but only 2 buttons work

That is an 8 button controller? Or is the center panel also a button? Do you have a model number for the device?

which RGBgenie driver?

Well, I'm sure we could find it if we search. But the person requesting the help has to do a little work too. :slight_smile:

"

Ryan780

1u

That is an 8 button controller? Or is the center panel also a button? Do you have a model number for the device?"

it is a 8 buttun controller make = Sunricher and model = ZG2833K8_EU05
but its rebranded by heatit and icasa

rgbgenie controller zb-512x

i have searched github for drivers. but didnt find any
can i change the driver that i use by adding buttuns in the code?

Wait to see what @mike.maxwell come's back with. You won't be able to find any of the Hubitat drivers as they are not released publicly.

perfect, and when using this driver, what button events and numbers get generated?
Also the fingerprint would be helpfull, you can fetch this by replacing the current driver with the driver named 'Device', open live logging, click the getInfo command, then immediately push one of the buttons on the controller to wake it up.

is this usefull?

Zigbee parsed:[raw:catchall: 0104 0006 01 01 0040 00 7FE3 01 00 0000 01 00 , profileId:0104, clusterId:0006, clusterInt:6, sourceEndpoint:01, destinationEndpoint:01, options:0040, messageType:00, dni:7FE3, isClusterSpecific:true, isManufacturerSpecific:false, manufacturerId:0000, command:01, direction:00, data:[]]

1 Like

only 2 buttons respond with press and hold code

this is the driver for the Homey controller

I would need this device to get a driver working with it.

Let me see if I can get a sample sent over on our next shipment. We don't carry this item in the US as it is designed for an EU style electrical box. But an 8 button controller does sound enticing.

4 Likes

@Yenko I cannot find the item under the ZG2833K8 part number. Do you have a link?

Edit: Got it figured out. It is the SR-ZG9001K8-DIM. Have a unit coming next week and will get it to @mike.maxwell.

1 Like

wow that great. let me know if i can be of any help

I have the same button controller. Unfortunately, using the button controller-app, I have the same issue as you do.

A work-around I have used is using the "Generic Z-Wave button controller" as driver, and then creating a rule for each button push (that will result in 8 rules per device). It does of course not scale very well, but it will get the work done until someone capable has the time to create a driver. :slight_smile:

I did get the sample unit in last week. Will let you know what we come up with.

1 Like

we'll have a driver for this device in platform 2.1.9, please note that the device will need to be removed, factory reset then rejoined to work properly after you install the 2.1.9 update (which should release within a week or two tops...)

2 Likes

thank you