πŸ‘ Spotlight on Ultrasmart.pl

Ultrasmart has been helping Hubitat grow since the very beginning of our journey. Located in Poland, they offer the latest model of Hubitat Elevation hub at competitive price, with a two year seller's warranty that proves how much they believe in our product.

For those living in the EU, Ultrasmart is an excellent choice for purchasing your Hubitat Elevation that is delivered faster than ordering from the US and could save additional import fees.

@Ultrasmart.pl - Questions and Answers -

What can you tell us about Ultrasmart.pl that we don’t know?

• We helped a great community member @djgutheinz integrate some of the Blebox wi-fi
    devices.

What makes you get out of the bed every day?

• The ever growing list of what can be done with Hubitat. New posts on Community are
    the first read in the morning. The second are the news from consumer IOT websites.

What attracted you the most about home automation industry that made you start a
business in this field?

• The vision of a home that in some magical way cares about our wellbeing. And that it
    does not have to be expensive nor difficult to acquire in our part of the world.
    We have two shops for our customers: ultrasmart.pl and hubitat-shop.eu dedicated
    strictly to Hubitat Hub and compatible devices.

Why do you think your customers will love Hubitat as much as you do?

• Everything in Hubitat is doable. From integrations of hundreds of devices to the most
    powerful Rule Machine. The community behind the Hubitat offers plenty of advice and
    knowledge for those who want to go further.

What do you see as the future of home automation?

• I may be an old timer but I believe a proper home automation will be based on a proper
    all round hub. The market offers plenty of devices from various brands that will need a
    universal hub to connect them all and play by rules we create according to our
    expectations.
15 Likes

Such a post truly deserves a discount‼️ Why not use a code SPOTLIGHT at https://ultrasmart.pl/ or https://hubitat-shop.eu/ to get 5 EUR off? (Hubitat Elevation hub till end 31/05/2021)

12 Likes

After having a hardware issue, Hubitat decided that it would be in our best interest to send me a new hub under the HubProtection program using Ultrasmart.
I contacted ultrasmart if it would be possible to buy an additional hub from them, and include it in the replacement package.
They did, and it saved my a ton on transport costs.

Friendly folk, and great service.
So yeah, i highly recommend Ultrasmart!!

4 Likes