Sonos - Ikea

That's what I figured. I don't know if it has anything to do with the new S2 app that Sonos made me switch to when adding these or what is the deal I have an earlier post on a different thread on the errors being thrown in the log. But being it's an auto discovery there doesn't seem to be much I can do to correct it?

I've tried completely removing the HE integration and redoing, I've tried resetting the devices/removing them from Sonos and readding then re-discovering, no dice!

I had the same issue just a few days ago, discovery doesn't work. But you can add the speaker manually and everything will work fine. Check Cannot Find Any SONOS Speakers for details about adding the speaker manually. I am also using Sonos's S2 app, maybe the issue is related to that.

YOU ARE MY HERO!!! I've been fighting this all day, and this link you posted got them working via hubitat.

Now the dreaded pain of redoing all my tts rules that I had to delete before uninstalling the sonos integration and re-installing it.