SolArk/ SunSynk Inverter API Link

Curious to hear if anyone else has these installed and connected to Hubitat? I wrote a preliminary driver leveraging their public API to bring in the states of my battery, grid draw, house draw, and PV power to a Hubitat device, which has been quite operational so far.

Figured I'll be working more on it for my own uses, but should put a post out here to hear if there was broader use for these inverters and how

Im planning on linking this into a rule based switch to enable or disable EV charging with a contactor.

Hi @pentalingual

I would be very interested in what info you can pull into HE from the SolArk/SunSynk inverters. I am getting a 5Kw SunSynk inverter and would love to be able to see the SOC of the battery, the house load and the amount of PV being produced if this is possible,

@greglsh Its working and have it pulling all that data consistently - but my Driver code still needs work. Do you know your sunsynk inverter web interface/mobile app? the api I am using is PowerView, their PV Pro app, and the dongle is manufactured by e-linter. That dongle is needed to feed the data from the inverter to the PowerView cloud. Then you can query the data off the web api with this driver. Theres another dongle Sunsynk uses that isnt powerview, that would be a totally different webservice and API but apparently is still doable.

Unfortunately, due to energy infrastructure security needs, there is no local data transfer via network ports..

@greglsh The PowerView API (SolArk/ SunSynk) virtual device driver for Hubitat is now released on HPM Package manager. Here's a link to see what it looks like on desktop. Let me know if your inverter is using the PowerView service and if so, I would appreciate any feedback!

Hi @pentalingual
I don't think the SunSynk is using powerview, but I am going to see if I can hook this up. I currently run Solar Assistant which is fantastic as well.