[Release] Pentalingual Drivers & Apps Repository

I built these applications/device drivers and use them heavily to integrate functionally with the rest of my smart home. Most of these apps and drivers hadn't been ported to Hubitat previously, I decided to build them for myself. I share with the community to save anyone else the trouble. They are on HPM and I will maintain them there. If there are any bugs or changes; additional functionality requested to stuff in the Pentalingual repository, please reply within this thread.

Solar: PowerView Inverter
SunSynk and SolArk Solar inverters use PowerView app for reporting and monitoring. This driver allows you to set a refresh schedule to query the PowerView web API. It maintains the current Inverter states as a device in Hubitat. These are based on Power production and energy flow, grid usage, and battery charge. They can be used to trigger other automations.

Irrigation: Degree Days Irrigation Timer
At UC Davis, A.J. Winkler developed a method to measure Heat Summation to use this for standardizing agriculture decisions. This App applies a similar approach to irrigation, creating a dynamic watering schedule based on accumulated daily high temperatures and even rain in your area. The built in calculator allows you to model what your watering schedule will look like. You can install multiple instances controlling different switches to fine tune irrigation areas based on plant needs.
Prerequisite: Open Weather Maps Driver

Camera: Reolink IP Camera Driver
This device driver turns on or off notifications your Reolink IP Camera motion detection notifications. This is a useful device to turn on with HSM is activated so you get Reolink motion notifications once HSM is Armed.
Requested: Add MotionSensor capability to get Active motion events in Hubitat from your Reolink IP Camera

Windows: Laptop Battery Driver
After setting up a Task Schedule on your battery powered Windows computer, this driver will read the output on a network shared location and keep Hubitat updated with your computer's battery state of charge. The Hubitat device can then be used to trigger other automations in Hubitat like turning on a switch based on your device's State of Charge.

Chime: Door Chime
This App is a fork of the original Brian Copeland build, that simply makes a chime or beep, or Speech request when a door on the list opens. I fixed issues, added functionality to interact and test your chime devices, and enable blocking chimes during particular Hub modes, or HSM Status. You can install multiple instances for different chime rules.

Coming Soon HVAC: Smarter HVAC Manager (for two story homes)
Presently this is written into 5 different complicated interacting rules but want to simplify the interface and port it onto a coherent app. It monitors current and average house temperatures in a 2-story home and uses classic HVAC methods to integrate upstairs and downstairs thermostats into a single smart, interactive home-HVAC controller to target.

2 Likes

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the Door Chime after I install the app. It isn't listed in the Apps menu option. Is there something else I need to configure?

Thanks!