So luckily I have another enclosure that I planned to use for my wife's car. Just waiting for the sensor to go on super sale again (got mine for 5 bucks used). I figured I would prep the enclosure for the sensor and take pictures for you so here we go.
First here's a picture of my enclosure with the lid off. On my version, I have a screw on the piece of plastic that need to be removed.
I removed the screw and pryed the small piece of plastic off. I wasn't careful enough and it split down the middle. Doesn't really matter in the end for me.
Next you remove the battery contacts in the middle.
Next remove the contact attached to the red wire and move over to new location.
I used a needle nose pliers and rocked the plastic separator until it broke away. Takes a little patience but very easy.
That's pretty much it. Reattach the small black cover. Connect the red and black wires to the appropriate contacts on the sensor. Install batteries, and presto changeo. I don't have the sensor to install so I included the old pic from my previous install. For me, the case fit perfectly snug in the compartment and did not move around so I left it as is. It does not move around at all with the case closed.