Slow web interface

Didn't know about the "Configure" button. I will turn everything off and see! Thanks so much for the guidance.

3 Likes

I will do as well. I am also new to Z-wave technology so it is appreciate to get these tips! Thanks

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, have you contacted support? Bobby was able to track down my slowness to specific devices (one of my schlage locks) flooding my hub. So might be worth contacting...

2 Likes

I have a couple of tickets open.

1. The plug wasn't reporting at all energy. On the same tickets, I have mentioned that they are sending too much.

2. Outdoor motion sensor that does not report in normal mode (only test).

I'm following up with them as well :slight_smile:

So far, I have discovered that if I unplug my Zooz 4-in-1 plug completely (they are not connected to the electric outlet) Hubitat is SUPER FAST! I suspect the device and Hubitat together has an issue that degrade the performance of Hubitat over time. I wrote to Zooz support a couple minute ago with that discovery.

4 Likes

You can tag @agnes.zooz too. She’s very good about getting back to you as well.

5 Likes

@mrdesjardins feel free to send me a message with your tickets numbers if you're not getting quick or relevant replies. I'm sure we'll be able to figure both of them out for you!

2 Likes

Thanks Agnes,

I have #ZOO00034398 concerning the energy issue that started to have the switches not reporting and after a while started to over reports. The issue include the Zooz Double Plug and the Zooz Power Switch.

The second ticket is the #ZOO00034395, it is concerning a conversion of a standard switch to a Zooz Switch (ZEN26 ). It does not open the light. I believe you were in the beginning of that thread. I was late to response but I just did :slight_smile:

I have a last one, #ZOO00034733, concerning the outdoor motion sensor that are working in "Test" mode but not in normal mode. Karen is following that one but no progress on why Hubitat is not getting motion detection (all my Zooz indoor 4-in-1 works, not the outside ones).

Thanks for that Patrick. I responded to all 3 tickets earlier today so hopefully we'll get these issues resolved shortly!

1 Like

The slow interface culprit was the two Zooz devices spamming Hubitat. I learned that the condition is "or" so if you have a report of 2 minutes and 1w, It will report every 1w change OR every 2 minutes. I assumed that it was every 2 minutes WHEN 1w was changed.

Since then, Hubitat's performance (with devices and web interface) is more stable, yeah! Mostly under 1-2 second!

5 Likes

Thank you, I will follow up as soon I have a couple minutes to tryout your suggestions! Very good support!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes