Sinope TH1123ZB not updating sharptools

I am having issues with my Sinope Thermostat and would like to know what others are using as the driver? I am also having issues where if I make a temp change on the front panel of the thermostat it is not getting reflected in the Sharptools tile, I raise the temp and if I check the tile on the sharptools dashboard it does not show the new temp.. I am not sure if that is related to the driver or if this is a sharptools integration issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue.

Thanks all
B

Looks like @JamesLiu responded to you over in the SharpTools community. :slight_smile:

Let us know once you narrow down which driver you're interested in using and we'd be happy to help out! The first thing I would check is that the Hubitat device is getting the status updates -- if it doesn't get the setpoint updates, then SharpTools won't either.

From there, you might try the double-height thermostat layout as James mentioned. It shows the coolingSetpoint and heatingSetpoint values directly whereas the single-height layout tries to use the thermostatSetpoint attribute if it's available.

Thanks Josh,
I switched all my devices over from Smartthings in the summer and in smartthings it worked with the single height thermostat. So now that fall is upon us here on the Wet (not a spelling mistake) Coast of Canada (Victoria) I had to turn the baseboards on. I will reply to both threads I started when I do my testing.
Cheers
B

1 Like

I set up a small matrix up of drivers and the response of the tiles in Sharptools using Double Height Thermostat (DHT) and Single Height Thermostat (SHT) Tiles. I manually adjusted the temp on the thermostat and reviewed the results in the Events tab of the device (in HE) and the two tiles side by side in Sharptools.
I used the following drivers;

1. Sinope TH11224ZB (4KW) Thermostat
  2. TH112xZB Sinope Thermostat EngeryMerter V3
  3. Sinope TH112XZB Thermostat

Drivers 2 and 3 changes were tracked only on the DHT, the SHT remained at 17 C. The Events tab (when refreshed) reflected the changes.
Driver 1 caused both DHT and SHT to change when the thermostat was set manually. The events tab (when refreshed) reflected the changes.

I would prefer the SHT so I will be using driver #1, appreciate the help from all.

/r
B