Simple Multi Button Zigbee Battery Device

Hi Everyone

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive device, available in the UK which I can use in each of my rooms in my house to control lights and/or central heating. I dont need the buttons to be dimmer capable, just run on Zigbee and be able to turn on/off switches that I will create to control corresponding rules or functions in HE.

I have been using Sonoff buttons for this in some cases but this gets expensive and isnt quite as neat a solution if i want to stick them on a wall like a light switch.

Its often hard to determine if Zigbee buttons available from a search online are compatible with HE so I am looking for recommendations from people ideally with first hand experience.

You can check Tuya Scene Switch devices

3 Likes

Ah! What a great link! I'm not sure why that hasnt come up when I have searched previously, Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Sounds like you may have found your solution, but for any others who come across this thread...

I have a Aqara Opple 6 button that I absolutely love, and it has been rock solid for 2 years now, it gets used several times a day and I haven't changed batteries yet. Paired directly with the Hubitat.

Honestly the 6 buttons can be tapped 5 times each, for 30 operations... but I barely use past level 2, I just can remember it all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.