Simple door lock trigger

Testing out RM4 and I'm trying to figure out how to trigger off a specific user's lock code. Seems like it should be pretty easy. Here is what I've got so far

The logs for the locks are picking up my code (I think)

Annotation%202019-07-03%20111312

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

Can you turn on logging for the rule? Have you saved the rule? It all looks good to me.

Same issue. Here's my rule:

08%20AM

I've turned on logging (Events, Triggers, Actions). Here's all that's recorded in the log:

15%20AM

I created the same automation using RM3. It works perfectly. Here's the log. There's a bug in RM4.

@aaiyar is your RM3.0 rule still working? I cannot get a rule to fire on a lock code event using 3.0 or 4.0.

I'll check tonight. I know that an RM4.0 rule worked earlier today when the maid came home.

That is my exact use case and unfortunately my rule isn't triggered. I can see with descriptive logging turned on that the "Kitchen Lock Garage was unlocked by X" but my rule that has this same code isn't triggering. :disappointed_relieved:

@ritchierich

What version of the HE Platform are you running? I am using 2.1.2.123 and cannot reproduce this issue using an RM3.0 rule or a RM4.0 rule.

This issue that you linked to was reported to @bravenel in this post, and fixed by him as indicated here.

1 Like