Show your Zigbee or Z-Wave maps

I don't have that option, i'm running a ancient C5.
Since i only use Zigbee and a few wifi (kasa-plugs) i don't really see the need to 'upgrade'.

1 Like

I do have a few... but less then the 'unknow'... for example i have in the list a ikea plug but that plug is damaged and not in use anymore, i think it in a bin with some other old electro stuff.

Did you remove it from hubitat itself?

I kinda did. First i left it on there but when i noticed those unknown i removed it. The picture is from a day or 2 after i removed it and some unused virtual devices/buttons.

I hope with threaf/matter a new hub for zigbee users will come out.
But i'm waiting, no big changes for zigbee only (ab)users

this looking kinda good, but things dropping every day.

This graph is useless in that form... I don't see any helpful information in it. We need to be able to filter and see the last known routes only.

Can you install and run the original community app?

[Zigbee] Visual render for getChildAndRouteInfo

1 Like

i did some hunting and now i have no device having a 0...
I removed 1 who was not in use anymore and reconnected 2 bulbs.
still I have 3 green unkown dots and 1 blue unknown. Blue one is just going into a loop.

All my devices are connected and running so what now? :stuck_out_tongue:

gonna check my electronics trash bin... now i have wifi - smart life controllers... they don't work with Hubitat. I only need it to open/close, no halfway stuff for my roller shutters.

I think if the network is bigger than let's say 50 devices it's just too cluttered

Yes, having so many Zigbee routing devices makes the map difficult to analyze... : (

Is the 'Deadbolt Front' one of the devices that you experience problems with? The map shows it connected via the ''Hallway Light', which device is shown in gray color - this means it doesn't work well as a repeater/router (outCost=0).

What model/make are the devices shown in gray?

Zigbee,

ZWave,

Zigbee:

Z-wave:

2 Likes

Zigbee:

Zwave:

I can't beleive how useless is the Zwave graph.

11 Likes

Just updated this. Now I'm getting a constant http fetch 404 error. Anyone else getting this problem?

With the built in or the HPM version?

HPM and HPM is up to date. Why people can't do simple things like backup the previous version of files when they run updates, instead I spend most of the functional time I have in a day fixing a simple issue. Time I don't have.

You can do that yourself by restoring your last known good backup from before the update instead of berating someone who has taken a lot of their personal time at no cost to you or me and at a lot of cost to them to make us something that we can use...

10 Likes

Been working a bit trying to come up with a way to make sense of the map, and clean up some 'ghosts'. 2 remaining 'ghosts' I need to find and eliminate. Other than that, I think this fairly well represents how devices connected/routed.

3 Likes

OK, I'll play. Both of these networks are pretty reliable and the mesh looks solid to me. Anybody see something I don't?

Mine looks similar to many posted here. A few questions:

1. Are these maps showing every connection ever made or how the device is currently connected? It would seem only the latter is useful. What use is the former?
  2. The Zwave legend says blue is a repeater and gray is a regular device. So shouldn't that mean all the grays are at the outer edge of the graph? Why do so many of us have grays with all sorts of connections if they are not repeaters?