Show Off Your Dashboards!

@AdamV I have include those icons and will be available in smartly soon. You can see all the new icon included in this thread.

1 Like

If anyone is planning on using Intel Compute sticks for these, grab them while you can. Intel finally pulled the plug on them. They're still supplying a few OEM's that made long term fulfillment agreements but few of those will make it to retail.

The small square boxes will work too for what I'm doing, plenty of those around and they stick to the back of the touch screen nicely.

:shushing_face: smartly 2.0 drag and drop footage leak. :eyeglasses: :eyes:

all actions done on hub, directly on your dashboard!

I could not escape with any more proof, only the pudding.

33 Likes

Holy crap. Thats amazing!

Lol I have questions but am afraid the answers are already in the 900 posts above. Great work.

1 Like

nope, this is fresh news. More details to come in future smartly 2.0 release.

I like the icons.... :grin:

2 Likes

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!!! And can we get it soon please :smiley:

5 Likes

Can't wait!

1 Like

Gimme!

That's awesome! What's the white line in the middle?

That's the visual representation of the rift created while prying the evidence from @spelcheck clutches. Don't worry we'll duct tape it back together before the final release.

2 Likes

@dpdurst's image tiles had grey bars on the top and bottom of each tile that he wanted to remove. We fixed it with a css patch that anyone can use. :+1:

10 posts were split to a new topic: [css] make image tiles cover the tile

Dash is looking good @dpdurst! could you post a new screenshot of your weather dash now that you have the [css] make image tiles cover the tile patch applied?

1 Like

Here is the Main page with the new image settings and the Weather page with the new settings, images are filling up the entire tile now! Thanks @spelcheck

4 Likes

Ship it, Danno! :wink:

24" touch setup in our kitchen, with pi 4 :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Very nice, I could not get PI with a good refresh for my Nest Cameras

Beautiful. What's a pi 4?.. Edit.... Ah, ras pi. Never mind =p

Dessert of course!! Alas Raspberry Pie is not on my 10 list, we'll stick with the tiny computer. :wink: dang just missed it lol.

1 Like