Show Off Your Dashboards!

At the bottom of the dashboard setup window, under advanced, is this option:

That will remove the settings cog.

1 Like

Don't see that anywhere on mine. The advanced Tab is the code. No toggles. Looked at options tab, not there either.

It is in the dashboard definition in the app in HE, not on the dashboard itself.

Found it. Thanks.

2 Likes

Where are you pulling the weather radar from?

I'm using ApiXU Weather Driver from @bangali.

1 Like

On the dashboard itself, you can click on the gear icon, options and toggle the option for the three dots.

Here is the URL

https://mtg.actiontiles.com/weather.php?loc=04210

2 Likes

This looks awesome. In Curious to know what all the buttons/indicators do

The buttons are mostly for other dashboard; e.g. 1st floor goes to the all the lights and sensors on the first floor, etc.

1 Like

Is there a way to make the horizontal line in tiles with sliders (like dimmers) thinner?

My dashboard isn't quite ready to show off yet...I will be wall mounting some Raspberry Pi Displays (has anyone done the same)? And will have Hubitat turn on the display when motion is present (HTTP POST).

Does anyone how to make the size of the pin entry smaller? It is too large.

1 Like

What hub version and how small of a screen is that?

1 Like

The hub version is 2.0.9.133 and the raspberry pi screen size is 7 inches: https://amzn.to/2W8SMyP

Resolution?

800 x 480

@JHoke
How are you getting the weather data with the large 3 tile widget and how do you add it to your dashboard. Very cool.

@josh,

I love the look of the device, mount, and dashboard. Can you provide details on all. This my dream board!!

YF

@Patrick on the mode tile I have to actually press on the text instead of the tile (Here is a VIDEO) Any way to make the entire tile itself "clickable"?

Also it would be great if the tiles themselves can be made smaller.

And it would be great if we can have an actually tile for Home/Away/Night Mode so it is just one tap instead of two. And I can only require a PIN on a specific mode. For instance only require a pin to disarm to Home mode. (When my family is leaving they are more willing to simply push an away button instead of entering the code - I think the code should only be needed when disarming the system).

You can find more details in the following thread:

It's a custom setup that someone did using a 18.4" Samsung Galaxy View and a custom frame/mount. They used an Android app called Total Launcher along with Tasker to build a custom interface... but you could mimic the style as shown in the linked post. :smiley: