Shelly products

Have you tried asking them on FB?

Yeah, emailed yesterday and left message on fb this morning, no reply yet.

1 Like

It's just delayed as far as I know. It should be sent out I believe end of Dec. beginning of Jan.

1 Like

Hope so! I'm guessing your driver will work with the SL version?

I don't have a dimmer yet. The one they sent me was defective so I am waiting just like you.

Ah, you're waiting for the SL. Hopefully soon then, had no reply from them on fb.

I don't know if I will have one.

I have been told that Hubitat is going to support Shelly devices natively by end of January 2020 so I will no longer code for it publicly.

I'd wondered if that would be the case, they have Hubitat listed on the website page for the dimmer

1 Like

All that was because of my drivers -- before me no one had drivers for Shelly devices for HE

3 Likes

Hello I would like to integrate two shelly 2.5 to HE. Can you give me access to your code?

You need to register at https://gitlab.borgnet.us:8443/users/sign_in

I'm not sure if I am going to re-open access just yet so hold on.

hello, I have register but the web dosnt load, where can I download the code to use shelly 1 and 2.5 as switch and roller?? lot of thabnks.

You will have to wait. Sorry

Hello, wait.. to?

Lot of thanks

After holidays

Ok Ok, I have other 12 shelly... :joy_cat:

2 Likes

@anon61068208 why did you pull your drivers.

I just received and installed my shelly dimmer today! Works great with the native web app. Let me know if i can assist with any hubitat testing.

There was bad information given to me about official Shelly support being added to Hubitat so I closed off access to the drivers. That information has been proven to be falsed so after the holidays I will open access again.

I do not have the dimmer so I doubt I will support it. The one they sent me was no good and they never sent another one to replace it.

1 Like