Shelly products

Thanks for your help, Bruno and joldrack! I've installed version 2.25.125 from 2.25.119. But URL's are not saved automatically, even after restarting HE. Do I have to do some kind of an upgrade in HE?
So I am installing OUTPUT SWITCHED ON URL: http://x.x.x.x:39501/switch/0/on/
OUTPUT SWITCHED OFF URL: http://x.x.x.x:39501/switch/0/off/ in each Shelly switch and that works fine. I appriciate if you could give me a hint how to do that automatically!
Carlo

@mike.maxwell should know. My guess: try Configure on the Shelly virtual device after you have updated the Hubitat firmware.

Url's are saved when you save the parent device. Maybe you need to save it more than once. Be sure you are using the correct ip address, username and password. Of course you need to see first the child device.
Maybe you can delete it and create it again

I passed them all on manually and that works fine. Thanks for help!

1 Like

I have few of Sehlly devices connected to HE and all of them work perfectly except of RGBW dimmers. Im not able to get device state update to HE when RGBW device is operated by switch or from Shelly app. I tested system driver, user drivers etc. but no sucess. All URLs in RGBW device filled the same way as for other devices, but no response in HE. Any idea how to solve this?

Don't have a RGBW but I think there is no support in a system driver.
You can use the user driver, but the intention of this driver going to be one way, from Hubitat to device, no update of the status in the other direction.
Maybe if you work with Maker API? Check this post to get some inspiration.

If you use Shelly RGBW in for example rule machine you need to add turn on after set color.....

Maker Api works perfectly. Thanx for idea.

Its not this case, I needed synchro from device to HE which was not happening.

2 Likes

Just one question towards developers of this integration. Comparing to Homey and Home Assitant, integration of Shelly products seems to be different and not so responsive. What is causing this difference? E.g. my Shelly EM3 needs to be refreshed manualy to provide power readings. Or change of IP needs to be done manualy (its automated in Homey). This is not critics, but curiosity whether there is some limitation for HE.
One more remark. None of them (Homey, HA) is using response URL as soon as I noticed.

Did you manage to get updated readings for 3em?

I just have values from beginning

No, you have to refresh reading to get the present values. I used RM flr regular refresh, but it was consuming quite a resources. Now I have virtual button that triggers the refresh of values once pushed.
However in HA those values are refreahed automatically.

Hi all - long thread! =p

Just hoping if someone could give an answer in a nutshell.

This product (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shelly-shelly-dimmer/dp/B07XRY1K7V/ref=asc_df_B07XRY1K7V/?tag=&linkCode=df0&hvadid=430958538413&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9154902158048989270&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006816&hvtargid=pla-847159398915&ref=&adgrpid=102794385289&th=1) Shelly Dimmer 2...

1. is it easy enough to get woking in hubitat?
  2. Is it local control or cloud reliant?
  3. Can I use it in place of a fibaro dimmer module? I have my fibaro hooked up to a retractive switch and it still works awesome, but I'm not paying top price for more of those things if I can avoid it.
  4. If wifi/hub drops out, does the shelly work anyway as a dumb dimmer (again, fibaro does).

Much appreciated!

1. Yes
  2. Local, but you can use shelly cloud if needed
  3. Yes. I did it recently and works perfectly.
  4. Yes, same as fibaro.
1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!

Hi, another vote for the Shelly dimmer from me, I have 3 and they work very well....a lot better than the LightwaveRF dimmers they replaced.

1 Like

I can also vouch for the dimmers. I initially had trouble with flicker but playing with the trove of options allowed me to sort it out. I think that's the key with these - the myriad of options allows you to set it up exactly how you like it.

Hi
I would like to buy a Shelly EM I am in EU
What driver can I use to read the power consumption?
@Evilborg can you help me?

I have Shelly EM3 and it works with Shelly Switch relay driver. However the refresh rate is very low (1 minute) when comparing to integration with HA or Homey where it was instant. If I do poll/refresh device, it gets new values, but then its consuming quite a significant resources of HE.

1 Like

where i can finf the @anon61068208 drivers?

Tagging @Evilborg

@Evilborg's drivers are now the official Shelly drivers for Hubitat, and can be found at: