Shelly products

As soon as the new location has been created you will be able to update the drivers. Until then you will have to wait.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks Scott.

Do you know if an official integration for the Shelly RGBW2 might also be coming soon?
I am currently using the the sgrayban driver and having some compatibility issues with another device.

not soon, on the list but not soon.

What problems are you having ?

to summarize, the driver doesn't respond to Hue changes! only HSL or RGB format changes are accepted.
I have posted another thread for this issue a while ago:

:+1:t2: that's great news!?! are you in charge of this integration?..'cause you keep replying to my posts on this matter!

I'm the original developer of the shelly drivers. I'll look into the bug.

3 Likes

Just ordered some Dimmer 2's, seems like the Dimmer/SL is no more and there's now a single unit for neutral/non-neutral.

Does anyone know yet if the Dimmer 2 will work with the Dimmer HE drivers?

Yes

1 Like

See announcement

6 Likes

To all Shelly users you need to re-import them from the new repo -- version checking had missing params throwing errors that I had to fix... no version bump.

3 Likes

Sorry if I have missed this but will you be adding support for the new I3?

It's a very nice module

As soon as the US store has them I will unless someone here wants to send one to me.

@Evilborg, another one for you. I've just ordered some Shelly Dimmer 2 modules. Do you have an ETA for HE drivers for these?

1 Like

HE provides a built-in driver for the dimmers so I wont be creating a driver for it.... sorry

2 Likes

Wow. So it does. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't expect there would be one so didn't think to check.

2 Likes

Hey @mike.maxwell any chance this will be resolved or should I assume it will stay the way it is? (Status of the Shelly relay is not refreshing when hit the refresh button, only the usage is refreshed) --> UPDATE: Fixed in Hubitat Elevation Platform update 2.2.4

that would be the safe bet for the time being

could always go back to my driver if it bothers you that much

1 Like