Shelly Plus 1 - Can't add to Hubitat

I ordered a couple of these to play around with. Am trying to add one to my C7. Using the built-in "Shelly WiFi Switch" driver, it never seems to make the connection to the Shelly. I can see it with the Shelly App, I can even add it and control it with Home Assistant. Not sure if it makes any difference, but it is connected to an Orbi Mesh network using PiHole as the DHCP/DNS Server.

There is no support for the Shelly 1 plus yet. I am the person that writes these drivers. It will be another week or so before I have one written.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply and the update. Is there a place I can watch for them when they are released?

In this forum here Shelly Device Handlers for Hubitat

Or on Facebook Shelly Hubitat User Group(English)

Hi evilborg do you know if anyone has created a driver for these yet ? Thanks mike

1 Like

Shelly Plus 1PM works with Shelly PLUS 4pm Driver. Tested today.

Any update on the Shelly 1 Plus Driver?

The current plus driver works with that device

The i4 talks with the plus driver, but nothing happens when an input goes on or off.
I have set webhooks for Maker API to do a refresh.

In the logs nothing happens...
However, when you try to do something with the driver - "Refresh" for example you get
"something went wrong: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: status code: 404, reason phrase: Not Found"

I have the same issue as simon above. I have a Shelly i4 using the latest Shelly Plus driver from Scott Grayban. I do not see any of the input states in the device page (snapshot below) and a dashboard tile doesn't show the state either. I also see the error "something went wrong: groovyx.net.http.HttpResponseException: status code: 404, reason phrase: Not Found" in the log.

Any thoughts?

I have a Shelly Plus 1 and am using the Shelly Plus driver from Scott. Shouldn't I get a child device when I create it?

This driver/bundle is working fine for my Shelly 2 plus

@dnewell73 I stopped using Scott Grayban's driver for a number of reason. In particular for the Shelly Plus I4 you had to create 4 instances of the driver and differentiate them by entering the channel number in the preferences. Suspect he did something similar for the Shelly Plus 1, so not getting a child device may not be a big issue.

Ok thanks. I'll try going back to my Shelly 1.

@dnewell73 , again😀, this driver works fine for the gen2 Shelly devices Bitbucket

Does this driver work with the Shelly PM mini gen 3?

@dmitry.rozovik can probably tell, he is the developer of this driver

I assume it does. But from what I can tell it will not have the main functionality of this specific device. I need to add new component 'PM1' that is device specific.

Gen3 devices mostly differ by hardware revision and are using the same Gen2 protocol.

1 Like

Will add support in a day or two.

Eventually driver code already has everythin required. I need only to connect corresponding functionality to the new component.

1 Like

New component support is not tested as I have no such devices at hand.

1 Like