Shelly Plus 1 Add-on capable driver

Hi! I!'ve recently added shelly Add-on "hat" to a Shelly Plus 1, with a DS18B20 thermometer connected to input 1, that in itself works in Shelly app, I can see the temperature, even the JSON shows the temperature as "temperature:100 -> tC"
obrazek

The issue however is that neither the internal driver nor the Shelly driver picks up the thermometer...

Given that I only need the temperateure from this device, is there a general JSON driver?

Many thanks for any suggestion!

Hello,

You can try one from this thread

1 Like

Thank you! I didn't understand why there is an entire bundle, and I've read that it doesn't work unless you have the entire bundle...

So I added a few lines in the ShellyUSA driver and now I read the temperature in it as well...

It's not like entire bundle is needed. It's just simpler and easier to install bundle.
Otherwise driver needs to install libraries and child device drivers one by one manually.

Libraries are easy to identify. But with child devices you'll need to look at configuration code to find all names. Basically almost all child device drivers in the bundle are used.