Shelly GU10 Bulb - RGBW Driver Issues

Under current states you will see this
WhiteModeOnly : [WarmWhite, CoolWhite & Daylight]

So there is that.

Also lightEffects : [1:Meteor Shower, 2:Gradual Change, 3:Breath, 4:Flash, 5:Gradual On/Off, 6:Red/Green Change] is only in color mode.

@Evilborg , I wonder, did you make the GU10 driver based on this specifications?

I know, you going to tell me the driver is for the GU10 model, but I would assume that the driver would also work for the E27 model (the two models are under the same spec's), should it work for the E27?

I guess so... I dont have the E27 bulb to test it

No -- it is based on the Shelly Bulb code

strange, the only thing that works is poll & refresh for the E27 with the GU10 driver, The driver Shelly-RGBW2 is working well (except switching between the white and color mode)

So send me a E27 bulb....

1 Like

Maybe I will, the moment there are in the Shelly USA store, Also thinking to buy a LFIX bulb to try it, It has the reputation of "the best color bulb" and supported by Hubitat

1 Like

I love them -- I have 2 which were sent to me for testing. If they weren't so damn expensive I'd replace all my indoor bulbs with them.

1 Like

@Evilborg, are you using a user and password to protect your bulb?

Nope why ??

If I remove the user and password I can use the driver...

Again, it has been tested on an E27 bulb, which I believe is the same as GU10

Those buttons are not working in the driver (in color or White mode)

• Cool White
  • Daylight
  • Warm White
  • Set Custom Effect ( the button Effect is working well)
  • Set level is not working in the device or the dashboard.

Are they working with the GU10 bulb?

Only works in white mode.

Haven't tried this but will today.

Used to work but no one is as paranoid as you!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That's a pitty (the possibilty to used the 2 modes from the dashboard) because the brightness of the white LEDs is much higher than the colored ones.

The ideal device should have those posibilities in the dashboard :slight_smile:

I am confined to what the code/FW dictates.