Shelly Device Handlers for Hubitat

Yup a pull request is the best way to get the change in after I verify it.

1 Like

Hi!

I have some Shelly i3 installed in my wall switches, I was hoping to use them with Hubitat.

Would share your drivers, please?

I am willing to report and help to improve it if you want.

Thanks for all!

1 Like

Hi, where I can find the driver for the Uni please.

I shared the link and installation instructions here for my Uni driver here: Vote for Shelly UNI - #16 by tomw

2 Likes

thanks, :+1:

1 Like

hi .did it work good ?
same like at Shelly app for external sensor contact?
thanks

Hi,
how you solved this problem?
thanks

Hi

I have used system hubitat driver.

1 Like

are you satisfied with it?
any comments..
thanks

It is ok
Its simple driver but it works very well

2 Likes

ok .thanks a lot :+1:

Getting a few new Shelly Next Gen devices soon. These are the next gen devices that will have ethernet/BT/Wifi options however I will only be able to use the HTTP api's. The new API's are completely different and will have its own repo for the device drivers.

Please don't bug me about how long it will take or "is it done yet".... It will be done when it is done and when every single opps/bug/foobar is worked out.

3 Likes

hello ,how to write the http call in shelly to update the stat of the sensor in hubitat?
thanks in advaned.

You need to enable makerapi app in hubitat, allow the device

Then in the shelly interface on i/o commands You would put something like this when switch is on

http://192.168.1.245/apps/api/47/devices/652/refresh?access_token=ac8c4323-3d8f-44fa-9620-a20838283b8ae4

It just triggers the device to do a refresh, which Then fetches the new state of the ext switch

2 Likes

wow, you are very pro,
but i have to put my hub IP address right? or what..
what changes i have to make when putting this URL in shelly?

Yes, this would be the address of the hub, it is shown in the makerAPI app how the URL should be..

You need to put in that url String in the shelly interface directly

1 Like

thanks , much appreciated . iam new on Hubitat , :+1:

hi iam trying to copy and paste the driver in my Hubitat but it didnot work.
what iam doing wrong?
thanks

You’re trying to paste it in the Apps Code section, need to go to the Drivers Code area.

1 Like

oh yes.thanks ,i did it in the driver now ,worked,but cannot see the Shelly addon contact.
iam useing Shelly one with external sensor (reed sensor).
what should i put the Tile on dashboard? relay or switch or what to see the external switch?

thanks