Shelly 1L

Hi

Is Shelly 1L Supported?

Thanks

Anyone??

No one?

A search of the forums would have turned up multiple references, including this one
Configure Shelly 1 in 2.2.4?

or googling more generally you'd find Scott's drivers

Thank you

The 1 and 1L are different switches.

Have you actually tried the drivers? They might work.

Im about to buy one:)

In that case @Evilborg might like to advise?

its supported of coures

1 Like

I have a Shelly 1L . I wasted an hour trying to connect to my Asus router. Doesnt work :frowning:

I had similar issues with my Shelly 1.
Problem was my phone kept disconnecting from it.
Instead I had to connected to the Shelly WiFi through my computer and went to the ip address of the wifi in my browser.
Then I was able to setup the Shelly to my home WiFi.

Still waiting for my Shelly 1L to arrive.

Tried on my laptop at least 10 times too.
I expected more from shelly . Just the promotions and talks nothing behind. I have a bunch of tasmota devices as well. tasmota setup is very easy and painless procedure compared to this

Ok managed to get it work . its not safe burnt out in half an hour.

16W 2D bulb no neutral. Only live wire

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Shelly products. They've been stable and rock solid, I have multiple 1L's connected around the house and even outdoors. Just make sure that you connect them to your house WIFI network instead of direct wifi with the device. They can be bit tricky to set up at times due to that but once you get it going it's pretty much set up and forget kinda device ..and it's cheap.

Regarding the burned switch here. As a former electrician, there's been perhaps too much current or a loose connection resulting to heating up. Shelly has tricky and small connector screws so I'd say it's easy to make such mistakes.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.