I’ve been searching and playing for about 2+ days now on this before I “phone a friend”.
I have a Shelly 1 that I want to use as a garage door trigger (relay) and sensor(switch), I have the relay all set up in HE, I can’t seam to find how to set the switch correctly.
I have the Shelly 1 configured correctly, verified by using the Shelly App. I can trigger, hear click, open the contacts and I see the little blue status change, yea. What I don’t see is any change to attributes in HE, using the ShellySwitchRelay by Scott Grayban/Allterco Robotics, v 3.0.8. (contact changes but with the triggering of the relay not the switch, external sensor is not changing).
Things I’ve tried:
- Creating a virtual Contact Switch
- In Maker API - created a Send Device Command for open/close states
- Verified by pasting them into a web browser and worked as desired
- Pasted them into the “I/O URL actions”
--- “OUTPUT SWITCHED ON URL”
--- “OUTPUT SWITCHED OFF URL”
--- Didn’t work
- Looking at the Logs I can see the calls from the Shelly being triggered, returning:
2021-12-02 02:49:05.902 pm Received data from 192.168.86.127, no matching device found for 192.168.86.127, C0A8567F:78E, E8DB84D452AA or C0A8567F
- Should I be seeing the attributes change as I change the switch (after refreshing each time to poll the updated data)?
- Am I doing it wrong assuming the attributes change and need to go the route of the Maker API? (I thought this was just needed to "refresh" the status when triggered, but I don't get the switch status)
- How do I get around where HE cares where the URL Commands come from?