Share Your 2.0 Dashboards

Can you pls provide more info how to do this? I have Arlo cameras and would love to pull some stills on a regular basis into my dashboards. I have an rPi running. Thank you!

1 Like

The inbuilt 2.0 is brilliant and super fast to respond.
Thanks to @bptworld @bobbles and everyone else for all your awesome work and advice. You're such a great community.
(EDIT) New Tablet Dashboard - Updated Life360

6 Likes

Cool stuff!

1 Like

How do you make the dashboards that are not current a different color? Also can we not show the dashboard name? For example, if i put a picture of the room, it dont need it to tell me which room it is?

@GrumpyTeddy; great dashboard, using it as inspiration for my own. One question do, how did you do the location information. I cannot find a tile that gives me this information?

1 Like

Thanks @Joris! I in turn got my insperation from other hubitat users. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Would love to see yours when you're done. Post it and @ me. I'm sure other members would love the inspiration too.
My wife and I have Life 360 on our phones. On my dashboard is the awesome hubitat app by bptworld that pulls some of the data.
Here is my post elsewhere that gives a bit more info on the different elements: Show Off Your Dashboards!

Great stuff Everyone! I've learned a lot and put together my own wall mounted 10" fire HD dashboard. Is there a reason I cannot add pictures to posts? am I too much of a newb?

1 Like

Joined 17 mins ago

I think so! :smiley:

2 Likes

@bobbyD can fix that (I think).

1 Like

Apparently the system didn't think you read enough posts to trust you enough to let you upload pictures :slight_smile: But I fixed that. Welcome aboard!

@marktheknife thanks for the tag.

2 Likes

I'm confused. What's the difference between the dashboard you install by installing Hubitat(R) Dashboard and the phone app you install under Maker API?

I don't know anything about a phone app that uses Maker API.
Maker API is to send and receive data to an outside service.
I use Maker API to integrate Hubitat into Home Assistant.

Oh must be a third party dashboard app then. It's got the hubitat branding tho. Created by Joe Page?

This?

Yea that's a community created dashboard it seems.

1 Like

When you share your Nest cameras, are you making them publicly available or you share them with a password? If with a password, how/where did you enter your credentials to see the feed?

How did you get the frame made?

did you ever solve this? I have the same issue

Steve - I am new to Hubitat would like to build a dashboard like you posted. What type of tiles did you use for the rooms/areas and than when you click on the room the devices show up on same page. Would you be able to share how this is accomplished?

I use this, it is an Android only app (available on the App store) and is VERY easy to use and configure. It is also free with no ads! Here is a screenshot of it running on my car's Android stereo; this is from a few months ago, its even nicer now.

nope - never did