Sengled Element Color Plus Power-On Issues After 2.2.5

That won't matter.

I do, but it sounds like that probably isn't it after @danabw 's post about using one light at a time. Thanks for ruining a good theory Dan :wink:

1 Like

Just want you guys to know that I'm here for you. :wink:

1 Like

And I should note that my automations weren't all just turning it on and off - they included:

Color bulb (set to CT 2750 in driver page):

• Turn on/off (via Pico and some automations)

Color bulb:

• Turn on to RGB Red/50, when turned off reset back to CT 2750/100. Event Engine Automation.

White bulb:

• Turn on 100% during the day, turn on 20% 10 PM to 6AM, both via Motion LIghting app automation. Turn on and set to 100% or 20% via button (single tap or double tap).

Now that the legacy driver is back, I've upgraded back to 2.2.5 and can use my Den as a test area for the Advanced Driver without irritating the family with the other lights. I'll report back any findings.

1 Like

LOL...same here, learned early on that I needed to find a "safe space" to try out things that were new or being dodgy. Family patience level is not very high. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am relegated to our semi-finished basement.. lots of unfairly maligned gadgetry down there including the "lutron"...

1 Like

Well yeah - didn't he attack the Avengers!? Dangerous guy to have in your basement, IMHO.

2 Likes

I am having mixed results with the new drivers for the Sengled Color Plus bulbs. I have four bulbs that are controlled through Rule Machine. Two of them are controlled on a time basis. These bulbs work with the new Advanced drivers and display the colors by mode as I define in the rule. The other two are controlled with motion sensors. When I use the new drivers with the motion triggered lights, they flash red and then stay blue. When I use the legacy drivers the motion-triggered bulbs display the correct colors according to mode as I define in the rule. Does anyone have any advice as to how to make these work with the new drivers?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.