Securifi Peanut Smart Plug

Anyone know how to get Securifi Peanut Smart Plug to work with on/off? I was able to get the smart plug to connect as a device to the hub. I already tried changing the type to Generic Zigbee outlet and Generic Zigbee switch as well as changing the tile to reflect the setting. I appreciate any advice given.

Thanks
-d

I'm not sure what you mean? I paired 6 of these yesterday used the Generic Zigbee Outlet driver and all 6 paired fine and on/off works fine, the only thing the doesn't seem to work is the energy monitoring, but I'm just using them as repeaters so no biggie.

Did you hit "configure" after pairing/changing the driver to generic zigbee outlet?

2 Likes

"Generic Zigbee Outlet" is how all of mine are setup and on/off works great.

Ah I missed the "configure" part. Coming from smart things I didn't have to do anything after changing the driver.
Thanks !!

2 Likes

General rule of thumb, After pairing is to go to the device page and hit configure (I do this even with native drivers and have a separate tab open with the logs running so I can verify it completed configuring)

I will do that from now on. Thanks!

Can someone please post the complete zigbee fingerprint for this thing?, we shouldn't need to be swapping drivers for this...

3 Likes

I'm a tech dumb dumb, not sure what you mean by "fingerprint" but I will definitely try to find you what you need.....is this it?

1 Like

Thanks, the complete fingerprint is only visible whilst on the device join page by selecting the more button.
Please paste the text, that makes it easier for me to update the driver.

2 Likes

How about this? ID: 91CF

Manufacturer: Securifi Ltd.�W�#�Y�

Product Name:

Model Number:

deviceTypeId: 125

more...

manufacturer : Securifi Ltd.�W�# �Y�

idAsInt : 1

inClusters : 0000,0001,0003,0004,0005,0006,0B04,0B05

endpointId : 01

profileId : 0104

application :

outClusters : 0000,0001,0003,0004,0005,0006,0019,0B04,0B05

initialized : true

model :

stage : 4

Sorry I got ahead of myself with the screenshot.....reread and corrected

4 Likes

WooHoo, Thanks Mike.
This plug is an excellent reapeater. Any chance to get the power reporting working? Several other guys tried to create a driver unsuccessfully.
Here's the ST driver

If it doesn't report with the generic outlet driver, not sure what's wrong with it.

Are you saying the st driver doesn't report power either?

with HE it reports 0, even after running a space heater for a few minutes with reporting set to 1 watt increments.
When it was paired to ST the power reports were all over the place, negative numbers. i think it wasn't being parsed correctly.
If it's helpful I can pair back to ST and report, but as I recall without the driver above there wasn't any power reports, and with the driver reports were crazy.
NOTE my plugs have the latest firmware, as without it zero power reports

I've been slowly working on one, using Steve White's Iris Power Plug as a basis. I think the "power" value is reading correctly, but the voltage value displayed is way off (I have not bothered to work on it yet though). I have been trying to work an "update" mechanism into the driver so people can keep the latest driver on hand (per This Thread).

The fingerprint I am using is:
fingerprint profileId: "0104", inClusters: "0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0009,0B04,0B05", outClusters: "0019", manufacturer: "Securifi Ltd.Gd�# /f�", model: "outlet", deviceJoinName: "Outlet"

what about the rest of the out clusters? they seem missing from your fingerprint, no?

Not all devices have out clusters

Were you able to get the power reporting to work with these zigbee plugs? Is power reporting contingent on a specific firmware version?

You have to update the firmware to the latest version with an Almond router. It seems crazy that companies never update the shipping firmware version. If you want power reporting your better off getting a Samsung plug. They are excellent repeaters and I’ve never had one drop off the network.

1 Like

FYI, just a heads up even with the updated firmware you will get current "power" reporting but "energy monitoring" and accumulation still doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Except that I hate Samsung with a passion

1 Like