Schlage Encode Plus

Does anyone own a Schlage Encode Plus and have it working with Hubitat in addition to HomeKit?

If so what level of access do you get through the integration? Local or cloud? Ability to determine which codes were used?

I’m considering buying one for the homekey functionality, but let like to do more with a Hubitat integration if it exists

Schlage (Allegion) doesn't have a published cloud (or local) API to access their WiFi locks. So there isn't a Hubitat integration for this lock - local or cloud.

Many of us Apple Home users find it easier to get Hubitat-compatible locks (z-wave or zigbee) and use Homebridge to export them to HomeKit.

In this scenario, all code management is done via Hubitat. But the Home App can be used to control the lock, monitor battery levels, and use in HomeKit-based automations.

1 Like

This is exactly what I’m doing right now, but there’s something ultra appealing about being able to just hold my phone or watch in front of the lock and be in the house

1 Like

Why not get a lock that has both BlueTooth and z-wave radios? I had a couple suggestions in this thread started by @Hal3

Yale’s Assure 2 locks has both

1 Like

Or set up presence sensing taht auto unlocks the door.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.