Scene Transition Times Disobedience

I have updated to 2.1.4.125 and this scene transition time issue is still present. It pertains to scene timings. It appears as though some lights obey scene timings and some do not. I know there are some dimmers in my system that do not support custom fade times. However in this particular scene in which I am experiencing trouble I know I have a few dimmers that prior to 2.1.4.xxx I would see very nice slow transitions when programmed (or zero second transitions that were instant). I also still experience very nice fade response but only from those dimmers that were present in the system before. For example, see screenshot…

Another possible commonality is that the lights that do obey are being sent to a non-zero value. Lights that do not obey are being sent to zero. Sending them to zero with the switch either on or off does not improve the situation at all.

Newly added dimmers since the recent updates do not respond to scene fade times at all however they do respond when set to fade to a level over duration from their respective device pages. When manually initiated, no matter what duration or level I choose, the behavior is perfectly as expected. For example, see the following screenshot…

This is very strange behavior. Perhaps it is a bug? @support_team — what can we do? Perhaps this is related to Issues with Scenes in firmware 2.1.3.128

Thanks,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.