Sale Linkind Zigbee 3.0 Plug and Remote $10 @ Amazon-Limited Time

I wasn't trying to pair the button to the plug. Supposedly it is configured that way out of the box, but I have no need for that and didn't try it. I factory reset the plug right away and paired it to HE. My immediate need was for a repeater, and it seems to work fine in that regard.

Then I was curious to see if the button was a standard zigbee device so I factory reset it and tried to pair it to HE. It paired, but as a generic zigbee device with no capabilities. I tried a few zigbee device drivers but had no luck.

Stopped trying after Mike Maxwell said that he ordered one and would try to get it to work.

Managed to reset the plug and button, then get them working together again, but the plug no longer communicated with the hub. Easily re-paired the plug to the hub.

Pairing the button was a bit of a challenge, the reset button is inside under the battery cover, but it eventually paired as a Device. Got battery % on a couple of zigbee button drivers, but that's it.

I’ve got one on the way as well, couldn’t resist the sale.

Looking forward to Mr. @mike.maxwell hooking things up for us so we can use the plug as a plug and the button as a free-standing button to do other stuff with!

Perfect - I needed a button to fulfill one of my wife's requests (er, ah, commanments) to provide a button for her. At $5 each for a plug and button doesn't seem I can go too wrong! :slight_smile: Thanks for posting this @Rxich

I tried the button with the user driver for the Konke zigbee button. Turned on debugging and added my own log.debug statement as the first command in the parse routine, but the parse routine never triggered when pressing the button.

I got this using a generic driver for the included "button" device

dev:74712020-12-21 10:19:41.324 am infoCOPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:"ZBT-DIMSwitch-D0001", manufacturer:"lk", profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,0001,0003,0B05,1000,FD01", outClusters:"0003,0004,0006,0008,0019,1000"

dev:74712020-12-21 10:19:41.320 am traceApplication: null

dev:74712020-12-21 10:19:41.316 am infoNOT IMPORTANT: Application ID is missing for the fingerprint. Try again.

dev:74712020-12-21 10:19:41.313 am traceModel: ZBT-DIMSwitch-D0001

dev:74712020-12-21 10:19:41.309 am traceManufacturer: lk

and a ton of info over at-

Found this in the logs from the button. Perhaps someone can decipher what it means.

FWIW if @mike.maxwell can get these buttons working, the outlet/button pair, even @$20 is a Steal!

The button is magnetic like the Samsung button, of similar size, and shape. It also comes with a nice wall mount that has a magnetic surface built in.

The outlet is a bit smaller than expected too.

S

Plug/button set arrived. Packaging is nicely done.

Plug paired quickly w/hub after reset (long press on on/off button on plug until solid red led) but joined initially as a zigbee bulb.

2020-12-22 20_13_42-Plug Linkind

Changed it to a generic zigbee outlet and works as expected. Not doing anything w/the button until we hear from @mike.maxwell that it's been enabled for HE. I could really use a few cheap (and reliable) single-task buttons, so I will likely end up getting a few more sets of these assuming Mike makes the magic happen. :slight_smile:

The Date Code on these is interesting...is 2009 a coincidence, or are these really 12 years old!? :slight_smile:

Oops...out of stock.

But there's this.

https://www.amazon.com/Linkind-Dimmable-Required-Installation-Exclusive/dp/B084MBW3B3/ref=sr_1_4?crid=221PPLSOWJBNH&dchild=1&keywords=linkind+dimmable+a19+led+light+bulbs&qid=1608699758&s=home-garden&sprefix=linkind+%2Cgarden%2C235&sr=1-4-catcorr

Yeah I think I may have grabbed the last one.

1 Like

At least we all know who to hate now.

:wink:

Couldn't resist screwing around w/the button. I've been completely unable to pair it to the hub. I've reset it (hold inside button 3s) several times and that appears to complete fine. Then hold inside button until it's blinking and try to pair but though the button may blink for over 30s, it never pairs w/my hub.

Any suggestions?

Yeah if Mike gets the button working these things could be the value purchase of the year. Even if you threw the Bulb away (or gave it away), $11.99 is a great price for a button. The Samsungs were $14.99 as I recall.

S.

I wasn't able to include the button either, tried multiple times. Looking at the zignee frames the button appears to only support touchlink, @arnb what did you need to do to get this thing included?

I got it included just by doing a factory reset. I may have had to do it more than once, I don't remember but it did pair.

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 26
  • manufacturer: lk
  • model: ZBT-DIMSwitch-D0001
  • softwareBuild: 2.22
  • inClusters: 0000,0001,0003,0B05,1000,FD01
  • outClusters: 0003,0004,0006,0008,0019,1000

Can't do anything useful with it though.

You need to remove the battery cover and push the reset button three times quickly. ( Reset button is the plastic raised button, not the little hole)

Remove the cover (I used a dull table knife in the slot turning counter clock wise, it has strong magnets holding the cover), then factory reset by pressing and holding the raised reset button 3 seconds per microprint in the instructions, then reinstalled the cover.

Then started zigbee pairing while pressing button, and it automagically paired. In other words I'm not sure why it paired after the factory reset.

I did find a lot of information about the button by searching github for
ZS232000178 and "linkind button". Perhaps you will understand it.

Another link

1 Like

Got mine to pair with the Hubitat, used @arnb notes above, a little tricky, got to watch how you hold the reset button down without pressing the overall button, didnt need to reinstall cover to do it.

1 Like

NVM - Got it! @mike.maxwell - Below is the secret sauce:

You have to ever so lightly press the reset button but NOT make the full button do a normal button press event while holding the reset button. Then the red LED starts blinking very quickly and it joined my hub very easily.

1 Like