RL Bulb Won't Turn Off

This has been working fine for a while but recently stopped. Everything is up to date.

I have two Lutron Picos to control our bedroom lights. There is a button for a "Bright" setting and another for a "Dim" setting. Then there is an off button that is assigned to turn off both of the RL apps. It's always worked. Now everything works except the one zigbee bulb in our lamp will turn on, but won't turn off.

The logs show everything is firing properly. I can turn off the bulb from the device settings page and also if I trigger one of the RL off commands directly in the app, but it won't turn off when I press the button.

Any clues what might be up here? Has to be something that changed in a recent update?

After more testing, I am still stumped. If I trigger the Off command from the RL app, everything works fine. If I trigger the Off command using a button, the Zigbee bulb doesn't turn off, but the other lights do. The only issue is with the single Zigbee bulb. I'm so confused.

Anyone? This is maddening. I have to go in to the lamp device directly and turn it off, because the RL off command stopped working when triggering it from my Lutron Picos. It works when I trigger "off" on the RL apps and when I press Off on the device itself, but the "Off" command on the RL app using a button just randomly stopped working about a week or so ago. I'm baffled.

Sorry, I don't have any answers but a suggestion as I know how frustrating unsolved issues can be. There is another similar thread on this very thing. It is getting more traction than your post. Someone posted today about this starting to happen to them and it did not before. Maybe adding your issue to that and tagging support there, might help.

Thank you! Yes, my issue sounds the same, and I'll pick up over on that other thread! Thanks again!

1 Like