[Request] Fronius Inverter Support?

Hi All, I figured this might be useful for someone. I spoke to a couple of good mates on here namely @anon61068208 and @markus whom helped this non-developer (me) to update the ported Fronius code, its been cleaned up slightly with refresh and errorCode added so RM can be used for notifications too.

Anyways to access this code please sign up here.

5 Likes

hey mate, is that link still working? I can't get to it.

1 Like

Yeah mate, you will have to register to get it but it's working see here.
EDIT: this driver has been working really well too. It polls Power, Daily Energy and shows errorCode which is super handy.

1 Like

Thanks for this mate! installed the driver but any tips what i should be putting for inverter number and port? (just 80?). Sorry very new hubitat user.

Would there be anyway to include info from the fronius smart meter with this? The smart meter gives me consumption as well. model - Smart Meter 63A-1

Hello. The details are below. I don't have a Fronius smart meter but I believe there is a Samsung Smartthings driver you could port over.

1 Like

LOL blocking out a local IP is well overkill..... :stuck_out_tongue:

It's public. No registration required to get the code.

1 Like

What can I say IT Security habits LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks mate, sorry total noob. I've installed the driver. Should i be detecting this as a lan device? Or setting up a http get in maker ? All my xiaomi zigbee devices just detected instantly after installing driver

You need to select virtual device then select the driver and type in your details.

Perfect mate its working! Now to see if i can get hubitat to start my dishwasher/washing machine when it reaches a certain output.

I found this smarthings driver for fronius with smart meter so im going to have a go at porting it

2 Likes

Excellent, if you get it going we can post it up for all with the other one.

Hi all, I just added "capability "Sensor"" to the driver so it can support HubiGraph here. You can find the updated driver here.

2 Likes

awesome mate will test this out

1 Like

How did you go with porting this one mate?

couldnt get it working but didnt spend long on it. unfortunately i have no idea what im doing. :frowning:

1 Like

@anon61068208 @jchurch when I click in the link I go to this page. No options for sign up and if I click in " There are public projects listed [here]" I can't find this project. Is there anotrher way to get this code? Thank you

Repo has been deleted. @jchurch was banned from here and on my hosted repository. You will have to contact Jason at oh-la labs for the code.

@Evilborg thanks for the tip, I got the driver. After insert the IP and port, save and click in refresh this log appears. Any idea what is going on? I am using port 80.

Again you need to talk to Jason about this device. This is his code not mine.

Download the Hubitat app