Remote Admin Not Working

That worked! Guess I need to bookmark that page. I was going through my.hubitat.com and then selecting registered hubs. This should be better.

1 Like

This link for remote admin portal now redirects to my.hubitat.com which doesn't allow me remote access. Is there a way around this redirect? I don't have remote access any longer.

May look like my.hubitat.com, but doesn't have Remote Admin in the header?

remoteaccess.aws.hubitat.com is redirecting to a different page. I no longer can get to that page to get into remote access.

When I log into remoteaccess.aws.hubitat.com it takes me to My Hubitat

Could you please post a screenshot?

This is remote access URL where it asks me to login. As soon as I log in it redirects here:

Thanks. That's what I thought. It doesn't redirect to my.hubitat.com, is telling you that you no longer have Remote Admin, and if you'd like to use, you'd need to sign up. If your payment was on hold for more than 3 days, that could happen. Please send me a private message along with your hub's MAC address and will further investigate.

1 Like

Can you help me with this?

I'm having the exact same problem. What information can I message you to help with this?

For all things related to subscriptions, please create a case by visiting below page and someone will further investigate what exactly happened with your service:

1 Like

Thanks, done.

I have what seems to be exactly the same issue. I have an active remote admin subscription, but no access to my remote hubs.

What was the solution to this issue?

Do you see the hubs when you go to my.hubitat.com ?

If you send me a private message along with your email account, I could tell you what the solution would be in your case :wink: There could be any number of things that could prevent your hub to connect to the service. Here are the 3 most common:

1. Hub isn't connected to the cloud
  2. Subscription is no longer active
  3. New hub was registered with the account and the service was not automatically activated

Hi bobby - we're having the same issue - however, I recieved two payment failed emails this weekend, however the card has no expired etc..and I can't pay the invoice because it says invalid hub ID - please contact support. Need help asap as this is critical - I can't message you privately, don't seem to have that option.

You can join the hub owners group to enable PMs.

A payment missed by more than 3 days would trigger the service to be de-activated. Most common reason a bank would reject to make a payment is due to the recurring nature of a low payment amount, which often triggers their fraud protection. If you are subscribed to the monthly remote, I recommend changing to yearly service to avoid service interruptions. You also get 2 months free every year.

I looked up your account by your community email address and the payment was rejected more than 5 times. You will need to sign up again, as the service has been cancelled. As previously mentioned, you may want to select yearly service to limit future service interruptions.

I double checked the payment method and it was expired and I missed it -i've updated the payment method, am i okay to sign up again right now?

Yes, you should be able to sign-up now.

1 Like