[RELEASE] Zigbee Sonoff - generic relays [driver]

Zigbee Sonoff - generic relays driver

Sonoff MINI ZB ,eWeLink ,3A Smart Home ,Generic
Generic zigbee relays
Lamp_01, SA-003-Zigbee, 01MINIZB, BASICZBR3, LXN59-1S7LX1.0

Supports presence, alarm ,switch, strobe ,siren, Refresh

I wrote this because I have lots of the above switches and some don't work with OlaLabs generic driver and some don't work with internal generic drivers.
This driver allows me to use the same driver for all of my relays.
And has a standard report for all my switches with better logs.

If your having problems with drop outs try this driver. Also in HPM

6 Likes

Hi.

I have installed your sonoff relays package as im trying to get some Sonof ZB Mini Extreme switch devices working properly.

The generic ZB driver works but basic rules are not working with these devices

I install the package via package manager but under devices, Im not able to find your driver in the drop down list under "user".

Do you know what i need to do?

Thanks
Mike

Was having some unreliable behavior with generic zigbee switch drive and tried yours out. It seems to have fixed those issues. Thank you for this.

Thank you!

This is working well for Sonoff ZBMINL2 Thanks!

Hi there

I started using this driver for some Sonoff ZBMini Extreme L2 modules. I found using the generic driver sometimes was out of state sync with the hub as mentioned in the notes in the driver.

I think this driver works better - thank you!

I have noticed errors in the logs for all the modules that I have moved over.

My process for moving over is to change the driver to Device - Press the buttons to remove states etc and then select this driver - I have pressed the option to "Resend Last State on Refresh"

This error was confirmed in another post I found but was attributed to the driver and not the platform.

Thanks

Could you fix it?

Nope, no fix

1 Like