[Deprecated] Xiaomi / Aqara ZigBee device drivers (possibly may no longer be maintained)

Hmmm I'll do some other tests tomorrow morning.
I've tried to apply the workaround because some of my lights (powering off whet motion stops without delay) where powering off even when I was moving under them, but maybe motion wasn't detected by the sensor?

EDIT: Looking at the events, even before I applied the workaround, seems to be working as you describe, so the problem is somewhere else...

1 Like

My experience with my Aqara Motion Sensors is that they sometimes aren't triggered if I'm not moving much after I've entered a room.

With the hardware hack, I believe a good way to help with this is to set the reset to no motion time to at least double (or triple) the hardware reset time. So maybe 12-15 seconds?

Another way to handle it might be through Rule Machine. Set the reset to 1 second, which means a motion active event is generated every time the hardware detects motion. Then if possible, set up a rule that takes action if no motion detected event has occurred for X seconds. In other words, the rule is ignoring motion inactive events, and only looking at how long it's been since the last motion active event. To be honest, though, I am not sure if that's something that could be accomplished in RM.

Hi all, I've had a look through this post and also searched the forums. Has anyone got any information about these Xiaomi Mi Mijia ZigBee Smart Sockets. I was hoping to find out if they function on Hubitat

If anyone is interested, banggood has the xiaomi motion sensor for 12.99 and the aqara dual relay for 18.99. I have both and they work well in Hubitat. And the relay works in USA with 60Hz, I tested a LED bulb, a fan and a blow dryer on hi-zero issues

2 Likes

I did this order, is banggood shipping faster than AliExpress?

Hi,
New member 1Day old, Having difficulty in getting my Aqara wall switch to work.
I have the QBKG04LM no neutral (model number:- lumi.ctrl_neutral1)
I have loaded the above code, HE picks up the device but then will not operate, is there any other codes i have to load.
Thank you
Sonny

If you use my driver:

• Install the Generic Child Switch driver as well
  • Set number of buttons, and push "Recreate Child Devices"
1 Like

Hmmm, new device... ZNGDZJ11LM "Intelligent Rolling Shutter Smart Curtain Motor"

Super interesting to me, but too expensive to take the risk... :frowning:

And it is working for 220/230 V only.

I'll add it to the master list in the opening post of this thread, thanks.

Personally, since I'm in the U.S., this wouldn't work for me. I am still waiting to hear about pricing of IKEA's Fyrtur Smart Blind solution (and if they will offer more than just grey shades!)

I don't own one myself and don't plan to buy one, so the best I could do is make a "blind" attempt at porting the SmartThings device handler over. I'd probably need to work with someone who owns one to get it fully functional, though.

Since @guyeeba has mentioned the new Aqara Smart Window Shutter Motor (model ZNGDZJ11LM), I want to point out in my search for more information about it, that there is also a new B1 revision of the Aqara Smart Curtain Motor (model ZNCLDJ12LM) which is fully wireless capable, making use of a rechargeable battery pack:

Video in Chinese:

05%20AM

Wow Superb, Thank you very much for your quick reply.
all now working, even better than on Smartthings !
It would control and stayed paired fine on ST but if you manually switched it on or off, the state wasnt getting back to ST, it does here. EXCELLENT STUFF
THANK YOU
Sonny

Yes from what I read the bottom part is the battery pack. However if you have power near your curtains you can still just connect power directly and not use the battery.

Also for this new curtains motor, it uses a new curtains rail. however if you have the existing curtain rails from the older aqura curtains motor, it's backward compatible and you can just swap the new curtains motor on the existing curtains rail.

Further review about the Aqara smart curtains B1
From the pics, the power adapter support 110-240v so can be used in the US also.

unfortunately I would be a bad person to work with as I'm not familiar with all the tech stuff required to answer your questions. I think I'll go with a tried and proven to work product.

regards
Marko

Not in my experience, banggood is slower.

PS the relay is working great! And my aqara water sensor connected to the relay.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, my friend is buying a townhouse and I already made him buy HE, he will go low budget so Xiaomi and Tradfri is the rule.

He needs to be careful as Xiaomi is the evil reincarnated for home automation.:joy::rofl::crazy_face:

1 Like

I'm trying to connect a cube controller MFKZQ01LM. Hubitat recognizes the cube but it sits at initializing in the add function and does not add the device. System Events report"New ZigBee device joined" Any ideas?

You must keep pressing the pair button every second in the initialize until you get it completed