[RELEASE] Tuya Zigbee Fingerbot

Works like a charm! Thanks! Had to re-pair as you predicted but every function is now enabled including the push time.

2 Likes

Sorry just seeing this. It’s anywhere between 2016 and 2580. How about yours?

Hi @kkossev
Thank you very much for your help & advice, & for loading the app to HPM.
Sorry for delay in replying- I’ve been out of town.
Ironically I appear to have the same new manufacturer model as @NG582.
However the “Controller Type ZGB” appears to be missing from the Device Details.
I am still unable to update the app as nothing appears in my HPM Updates or Match up when I run them.
Here are my details & debug logs when I try to change the preferences.
Thanks again, really appreciate all the help you provide here in the Community.

@Mikeymike88
My RTT times differ depending on where the Fingerbot is - when close to the hub and communicating directly, the timings are between 100ms and 1500ms. But when placed at the most distant place in my house and the device communicates via repeaters, the RTT time can go up to 5-6 seconds .

@Dalida your device new fingerprint was added to the dev. branch version at that time. As I don't have exactly the same device, I usually update the development branch version of the driver, that the user who requested the change must update manually from the link on the top post.

As it was already confirmed that the change is working OK, now the latest version is also available for automatic updates from HPM.

My second set of Tuya Fingerbot also from " manufacturer: _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v.
Working perfectly with your dev. version 2.1.4 !

Thanks a lot for the driver!

1 Like

@kkossev Thank you for creating this driver, overall it works really well.

I'm using the Fingerbot to push a Liftmaster Garage Door opener button with the UpPosition at 0, DownPosition at 85 and these settings always click the opener.

However in an attempti to save a bit of time, I set the UpPosition to 50, leaving the down position at 85. The finger moves down from the maximum top setting, but when the bot is "Push" activated it no longer moves sufficiently to click the button, I've gone as high as DownPosition 95 without success.

Any ideas or suggestions, or is this an issue with my bot?

I tested your settings and it is working as expected with my Fingerbot… I can set a very small movement.

The bad news is that I couldn’t pair the Fingerbot to my C-8 hub. It is one of the few Zigbee devices that still stay on my old C-7 hub.

1 Like

ya looks cool.. thinking of getting one for my dell server while having a rdac card to reboot power on etc when not home even if locked up.. the card failed me last time and i had to come home and reseat the card..

however the ebay ones are all lying about being in the usa with an arrival date of nov 13-17.\

Thank you for testing my settings. It's probably an anomoly with my device.

1 Like

I have my FIngerbot running perfectly on my C8 using your drivers @kkossev

1 Like

Seems like whether there are Zigbee pairing problems with C-8 or not depends on the Zigbee routers/repeaters that are present in the mesh...

3 Likes

Ping is timing out for my fingerbot. I have the same version as above, but the Tuya version is 1.08. . As always, I paired it and tested it inches from my C-8 hub.

The manual has a different version number(ZX ADFBZ521) than the link you included:

02:18:01.079 PM Fingerbot Round-trip time : timeout
02:18:01.076 PM Fingerbot no response received (sleepy device or offline?)
02:17:51.080 PM Fingerbot ping...

• manufacturer: _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v

• model: TS0001

• tuyaVersion: 1.0.8

• lastTx : {cmdTime=1699567444590, pingTime=1699567192859}

• lastRx : {checkInTime=1699566870176}

• stats : {rxCtr=43, txCtr=99, pingsFail=2}

• driverVersion : 2.1.4 2023/09/13 7:18 AM (TS0001 _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v) (C-8 2.3.6.145)

• health : {checkCtr3=0}

• zigbeeGroups : {}

• states : {debounce=false, isRefresh=false, isDigital=false, isPing=true, lastSwitch=on}

Thanks for the great work on your different drivers.

1 Like

Did you use HPM to install the driver, or did you install it manually, using the link in the first post?
The driver must be installed prior pairing the Fingerbot to the HE hub.

Try to pair it once again and let me know if it works.

Turns out upgrading my hub from 2.3.6.145 to 2.3.6.146 resolved the problem with the fingerbot with my original C-8 hub. I can pair the Tuya fingerbot and Tuya Presence SXM7L9XA with my C-7 and a brand new C-8. The presence sensor will still not pair with my original C-8 hub. All are running 2.3.6.146.

How do I resolve hub specific behavior?

• lastTx : {cmdTime=1699834029926, pingTime=1699834029433}
  • lastRx : {checkInTime=1699833892812}
  • stats : {pingsMax=344, rxCtr=36, pingsMin=344, pingsAvg=344, txCtr=55, pingsOK=1, pingsFail=3}
  • driverVersion : 2.1.4 2023/09/13 7:18 AM (TS0001 _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v) (C-8 2.3.6.145)
  • health : {checkCtr3=0}

I can confirm the same weird behaviour.

Some Zigbee 3.0 devices will pair and stay connected only to brand new C-8 hubs.

After you pair a dozen of other Zigbee devices to the same C-8 hub, the problematic gadgets will not pair at all or will not stay connected anymore.

3 Likes

Installed the driver. Paired the Fingerbot. Buttons in Hubitat are not working. Repaired. still not working.

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 48
  • manufacturer: _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v
  • model: TS0001
  • tuyaVersion: 1.0.8

State Variables

• deviceType : Fingerbot
  • lastTx : {cmdTime=1700054603049, pingTime=1700054602998}
  • lastRx : {}
  • isDigital : true
  • stats : {rxCtr=0, txCtr=20, pingsFail=1}
  • driverVersion : 2.1.4 2023/09/13 7:18 AM (TS0001 _TZ3210_j4pdtz9v) (C-7 2.3.6.146)
  • health : {checkCtr3=0, offlineCtr=0}
  • zigbeeGroups : {}
  • states : {isRefresh=false, isDigital=false, isPing=true}

For those encountering the same problem it looks like I just had to move closer to the hub...
Before it was showing that Hubitat found the device, but apparently the pairing wasnt completed successfully and the Fingerbot bulb was still flashing even when the device was already identified and added (hubitat didnt show any error). The pairing was successful only when I moved the Fingerbot really close to the hub, so it will not pass through repeaters. After successful pairing I can move it further from the hub

1 Like

JUst got my fingerbot yesterday.
Pairing looked good (How would I know if it didn't pair well?)
Pucs buttons in HE Devices and nothing.

Any ideas?

Pair it again next to the hub.

Okay. Will try that.

1 Like