[RELEASE] Tuya Temperature Humidity Illuminance LCD Display with a Clock (w/ healthStatus)

No, this is a pairing option on C-8

I didn't realise the blue writing was a link. Anyways still no luck. Looks like I'll be sending them back for a refund.

Ok so have got them both connected.
I just took the battery out for about a minute, popped it back in and started the pairing process straight away. Both paired instantly.
I don't suppose you could add the code to your driver for calculating the absolute humidity could you?
Many thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, I can add a calculation of the absolute humidity, but please you watch the video, understand it, and give me the conversion formula: :slight_smile:

Confused No Idea GIF by Mashed

But I can tell you it is in this driver somewhere.

(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thebearmay/hubitat/main/airthings/airthingsDevice.groovy)
1 Like

@kkossev , thanks so much for this wonderful driver!

FYI, it works great with the Sonoff SNZB-02P. Not sure if it's worth adding the fingerprint to the driver or not, but if you need any info from me on it, I'd be happy to provide it.

Hi JB, I am also in doubt whether it is worth adding this device fingerprint in the driver, as it uses the standard Zigbee clusters and should also work with the HE inbuilt temperature and humidity drivers.
But just in case, please publish the DNZB-02P fingerprint (obtained from HE 'Device' driver, 'Get Info' button).

Does it show the battery voltage and percentage?

Fingerprint info at the bottom. Let me know if you need anything else.

It does appear to work ok with the stock drivers. The only issue is the same as with the regular SNZB-02, where it does not report as frequently as I want it to, and won't take and/or keep the config changes sent via the stock driver. I think I recall a post explaining how that happens, but I can't remember exactly where I saw it. In any event, the 'P' takes the changes fine from your driver, and I've left your driver as the active one. (I think I could change back to the stock driver and retain the proper reporting intervals, but I've never seen the need.)

I can't recall the exact order of operations, but it will show the battery percentage if you initialize with the stock drivers. It won't show the battery percentage if you pair with your driver. As far as I can tell, once the battery percentage state is created, your driver handles the changes fine.
x
x

x
x

1 Like

I’ve got a new one that doesn’t seem to be supported yet.

Hopefully you can add it to the next version.

Fingerprint info:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 50
  • inClusters: 0001,0402,0405,EF00,0000
  • manufacturer: _TZ3210_ncw88jfq
  • model: TS0201
  • outClusters: 0019,000A
  • softwareBuild:

Thanks!

1 Like

TS0201 _TZ3210_ncw88jfq (TS0201_TH' group) is added to the dev. branch version 1.3.9 (link in the second post).
Please let me know whether the humidity is reported correctly.

Sonoff SNZB-02P was added as well.

2 Likes

No humidity, just temp. I’m not sure why I get the pending 2 configurations either. I have initialized, and removed the batteries and I get the same.

Current States

• _info : Pending 2 configuration(s). Wake up the device!
  • battery : 100
  • temperature : 75.9

State Variables

• lastTx : {"tempCfg":"10,3600,50","humiCfg":"10,3600,500","tempCfgOK":false,"humiCfgOK":false,"cfgFailure":false,"cfgTimer":0}
  • modelGroup : TS0201_TH
  • lastRx : {"tempTime":1695073709017,"humiTime":1695073709017,"tempCfg":"-1,-1,-1","humiCfg":"-1,-1,-1"}
  • stats : {"date":"2023-09-18","rxCtr":0,"txCtr":3,"rejoins":0}
  • driverVersion : 1.3.9 2023/09/17 9:23 AM
  • notPresentCounter : 0
  • configState : 0

In the stats, the rxCtr is 0, which means that nothing has been received from the device. Pair it again to the hub (without removing it ).

Adding it again worked fine and the humidity is working too.

Thanks.

1 Like

I just picked up a pair of Sonoff SNZB-02D from Amazon. I've noticed that there was this black bar at the bottom of the display which I don't see in the pics above or the pics elsewhere. I'm curious if there's a defect in the display.

This is what mine looks like

This is what it shows in the ads and mostly on Google images
images

Normal. I have 2 that look like that.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming.

I'm using this sensor (added in ver. 1.3.6)

endpointId: 01
application: 48
inClusters: 0004,0005,EF00,0000
manufacturer: _TZE200_yjjdcqsq
model: TS0601
outClusters: 0019,000A
softwareBuild:

The driver doesn't report battery and healthstatus, instead report illuminance that in reality the sensor doesn't have

Current States
_info : installed
humidity : 66
illuminance : 1
temperature : 20.8

State Variables
lastTx : {"tempCfg":"-1,-1,-1","humiCfg":"-1,-1,-1","tempCfgOK":false,"humiCfgOK":false,"cfgFailure":false,"cfgTimer":0}
modelGroup : TS0601_Tuya
lastRx : {"tempTime":1695995673824,"humiTime":1695995673947,"tempCfg":"-1,-1,-1","humiCfg":"-1,-1,-1"}
stats : {"date":"2023-09-28","rxCtr":155,"txCtr":3,"rejoins":1,"tempCtr":37,"humiCtr":38,"illumCtr":37}
driverVersion : 1.3.8 2023/08/17 12:38 PM
notPresentCounter : 0
configState : 0
1 Like

Update to the new version of the dev. branch 1.3.9 "2023/09/29 10:54 PM" and click on the Initialize button. This device should be now in a new group 'TS0601_Tuya_2'.
The old illuminance will not be removed automatically, you can delete it from the inbuilt ''Device' driver or simply delete the sensor and pair it again to HE.

The battery percentage can be one of the 3 possible values - either 100% (High), 66% (medium) or 33% (low).

2 Likes

Now everything works as expected, thanks.

1 Like