[RELEASE] Tuya Temperature Humidity Illuminance LCD Display with a Clock (w/ healthStatus)

Your.gonna overload the mesh.with devices that report that often. 1 maybe ok 3-4 no

I totally agree. Not only will the zigbee network be overloaded, but it's likely so will the HE hub, because unlike Temperature and Humidity, Lux reporting is not bufferred by the driver.

1 Like

Me? 22 logs in 12 hours (see above). I don't think so.
That illuminescence thing looks scary though. Good thing the 3R devices don't have it.

I grabbed two of these (TZ3000_dowj6gyi - happens to be listed as UNTESTED in the release notes) off Aliexpress:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003187008387.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.17.1a5f1802Hku1ti

Neither worked. Both paired fine with this driver and reported this:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 46
  • manufacturer: _TZ3000_dowj6gyi
  • model: TS0201

One would report battery voltage every 4-hours (only thing it sent) or when a reset was pressed. The second only paired and reported nothing. I turned on all logging and it doesn't broadcast anything. They were cheap... now I know why they were cheap. :slight_smile:

Trying round #2 with these that are Zigbee 3.0:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005323701818.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.1a5f1802Hku1ti

I have one of these

Couple of issues to report:

I note that the displayed humidity does not necessarily report to Hubitat. When I’m in the shower I see peaks on the display that aren’t reported to Hubitat.

In addition, It can go for hours without reporting. I did try pinging it, but got no response…and then shortly after it started reporting again.

Not sure it’s working as it should.

I see in dresden-elektronik/deconz implementation these sensors have a 'telinkMacPrefix' tag, which is not good... The first Zigbee devices that were unable to stay connected to C-7 hub had the Teilnk SoC ....

What is your hub: C-7 or C-8 ?

My hub is a C-5.

I second that. Mine is working perfectly. I am very pleased with the device.

At least a double-press of the button on the back switches it between C/F.

Also, it does seem to work with the built-in Generic Zigbee Temperature/Humidity driver.

Thanks a ton for making this driver. I'm using it successfully with multiple sensors!

Does anyone know if one of these models would be easily hackable so I could add an external temperature probe? I'm hoping to add a probe like this: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256801218637660.html

Any help is appreciated!

There are such temperature sensors with an external probe, but they are rather expensive...

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004212085690.html

2 Likes

I have one of those and it works great, but I'd like to have more and they're so expensive. That's why I'm wanting to try to make my own if possible.

What is the Zigbee model and the manufacturer of your device? (Device Details - Data section)

It's this one: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804025770938.html

Here's what I see on the device page.
Screenshot 2023-06-08 at 11.11.47 PM

1 Like

The second link of units showed up today. All 3 have the same manufacturer/model as before:

endpointId: 01
application: 46
manufacturer: _TZ3000_dowj6gyi
model: TS0201

But they all work 100%. Clearly defective parts the first time around....

endpointId: 01
application: 48
manufacturer: _TZE200_yjjdcqsq
model: TS0601

Variables
lastTx : {"tempCfg":"-1,-1,-1","humiCfg":"-1,-1,-1","tempCfgOK":false,"humiCfgOK":false,"cfgFailure":false,"cfgTimer":0,"pingTime":1686340824671}
modelGroup : UNKNOWN
lastRx : {"tempTime":1686340813390,"humiTime":1686340813390,"tempCfg":"-1,-1,-1","humiCfg":"-1,-1,-1"}
stats : {"date":"2023-06-09","rxCtr":0,"txCtr":3,"rejoins":0}
driverVersion : 1.3.5 2023/05/28 9:59 PM
notPresentCounter : 0
tempOffset : 0
configState : 0

This one is throwing a wobbly and decided its a energy monitoring plug when it's a temp/humidity sensor. I've tried three different drivers but it won't have it.

I think it might be new..

The other, supposedly identical...

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 48
  • inClusters: 0004,0005,EF00,0000
  • manufacturer: _TZE200_yjjdcqsq
  • model: TS0601
  • outClusters: 0019,000A

Hi @RosieUK ,

Have you already tried to manually configure this new device in the "TS0601_Tuya" group?

Update: I have added it to the driver dev. branch version 1.3.6 - you can update the driver (from the link in the second post) and pair the device again to the hub.

Please post the first 6 digits of this device Zigbee Id

Hi,

I'm not sure where that model ID is. I'm assuming on the zigbee pair screen.?
Thanks for adding it. I'll try and update the driver today and let you know if there's problems.
It's kind of urgent because I'm using it to monitor mourning gecko temperatures.

The 'Model Group' will be visible after you enable the "Advanced Options". Here the idea was to be possible to configure new device models/manufacturers by manually selecting identical devices group, but now I see that this may not always work.