[Release] Tuya/Lonsonho 1-gang and 2-gang zigbee dimmer module driver

Great I'd really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
As I did read so far, I think my device TS0601, will not work correctly (I do have two units here: one with 1 gang and other with 2 gangs, both with the same behavior: When they pair with HE, they automatically invoke: "Moes ZigBee Wall Switch 1/2/3-Gang" as driver).
The footprints are:
2023-05-02 (1)
2023-05-02 (2)

Please, let me know if some how, I´ll be able to correctly setup these devices

Thanks in advance :wink:

Just to clarify: I already installed and actualized : "Tuya Zigbee dimmer modules (1-Gang and 2-Gang)" Driver from Matt Hammond. The devices didn`t ask for it at the pairing process and don’t respond to it if I set it manually at device´s page.

Hi @baldini ,

The original version of this driver supports TS110F and some of the TS110E model devices.
Your dimmers models are TS0601, and these are supported in a modified version of this driver.

Matt is not very active on the Hubitat forum anymore, so to avoid confusion between the original and the modified versions of this driver, please open a new thread, and put 'TS0601 Dimmers' in the subject. We can continue there.

And I have to decide soon what to do with the modified driver version, it still uses 75% of Matt's code, but there are a lot of changes and a lot of new Tuya dimmers devices added to it. Probably the best approach will be to change the driver name and add the newly named driver in HPM.

Hi Mr @kkossev. The new 'TS0601 Dimmers' Driver specific thread:

Mr Krassimir, I do have the 2 devices (1 and 2 Gangs dimmer with Fingerprint model TS0601) here with me and I`m at your disposal to perform any tests you need to help on the development process of the new driver.

There is a new thread on the "Tuya Zigbee Dimmer Module" :

Please follow up in the new thread.

Hello i purchased2 gang Moe's dimmer and installed your driver and updated with hpm on a c8. First channel works fine but endpoint 2 is not being created as a child device and unable to control it. Fingerprint shows multi endpoint as false. How can this be corrected?

State Variables

:black_circle: deviceProfile: TS0601_DIMMER

:black_circle: lastTx: {cmdTime=1692810735142, pingTime-1692810735140)

:black_circle: lastRx: 0

:black_circle: stats: {switchCtr=37, rxCtr=1002, txCtr=263,

levelCtr-57) :black_circle: driverVersion: 0.6.0 2023/07/30 11:43 PM

:black_circle: bin: -1

:black_circle: destinationEP: 01

:black_circle: states: {IsRefresh=false}

:black_circle: endpointld: 01

application: 44

:black_circle:inClusters: 0000,0004,00

05,EF00

:black_circle: isMultiEP: false

Data

:black_circle: manufacturer: TZE200 e3oltdyu

:black_circle: model: TS0601

:black_circle: outClusters: 0019,000A

:black_circle: softwareBuild:

Thank you!!!!
Brad

Hi @user6440 , welcome to the Hubitat community forum!

As the original driver author is no longer active here, please follow up in this new thread :