[RELEASE] Tile Master - Display multiple devices that can be Controlled from the tile!

Hi
I have managed to get a 3 line TM2 tile working on my basic dashboard for a Kasa 3 Outlet Power Strip with each outlet controlled by a On/Off switch status on the tile. Only problem is that the switch status does not automatically update when selected. I have the Refresh option set to 1 minute however the tile only seems to update after 3-4 minutes.
If I have a normal switch tile configured outside of TM2 for the outlets the update to the tile is almost immediate.
Is there a way to get the status updated quickly when the switch changes state in the TM2 tile?

Well POOP! SOLVED @bptworld
Just figures out you have to have iFrames on to get the Done and then turn it off afterwards.
Told you it was me.
Left the entry here though so some other fool :laughing: can search for this and get an answer.

Sorry for the tag but I'm going mad and I know it's me. :slight_smile:
One of my 3 locks (front Door) has stopped refreshing on my tile. Weird thing is that when I open the app to poke around it brings the tile up-to-date.
If I change any of the settings to see what's up I never get a "Done" at the bottom.
I have had this before but can't remember what it was that gave me back the "Done".
If I edit lines 1 or 2 I don't get Done showing at the bottom either.
I think the last lock on line 3 is failing a refresh simply because I can't say "Done" so it doesn't save properly.

App stats, % of busy. I have three tile master 2 tiles; House -four devices, Basement and Soil -two devices. In the hub logs they rank 1, 2 and 5 of the busiest apps. Do I have a configuration issue or should I just ignore it?

So your apps are account for 2% of the hub, and 20% of 2% is 0.4% of the hub. Not seeing an issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the app. It was a question, not a complaint. The three combined are 40%. Was really curious as to what makes them so active.